LMAO @ this site doing what Argot Vie spent years TRYING to do...IN 24 HOURS

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
You know Argot Vie sittin on his computer looking at that piece of shyt 8th Legion like

1yu7gy.gif

cyefall.gif

That Singer Guy...

TiMeLeSs Moderator
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Knoxville, Tn
Leave argot alone, dude is cool peoples.

but I don't think most of y'all understand the genius behind this site. Argot was trying to put SOHH onto something totally new and that doesn't work unless you got some serious shyt that could keep people for more than 3 days. This site is pretty much SOHH on steroids and thats why we like it because it didn't take us out of our comfort zone, it put us in familiar surroundings. This is the SOHH we dreamed of, Argot's sites were totally new forums...so there's a reason why his stuff didn't pop as fast as here.

Ive totally forgot I wasn't on SOHH multiple times here so thats a testament to the comfort zone the site has already put people in.

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
argot offered all 3 of my aliases on sohh modship :dead:

that nikka so desperate it made me sad

AND he had a **** infestation :jawalrus:

Reid2Achieve

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
It's very likely that the females on his site are just Kango/Argot...dude was a master of online female impersonation in TLR back in the day

Hersh

Superstar
Daps
haha-- that dude was on my site tryin to recruit too---

McPiff

#goat
Daps
Leave argot alone, dude is cool peoples.

but I don't think most of y'all understand the genius behind this site. Argot was trying to put SOHH onto something totally new and that doesn't work unless you got some serious shyt that could keep people for more than 3 days. This site is pretty much SOHH on steroids and thats why we like it because it didn't take us out of our comfort zone, it put us in familiar surroundings. This is the SOHH we dreamed of, Argot's sites were totally new forums...so there's a reason why his stuff didn't pop as fast as here.

Ive totally forgot I wasn't on SOHH multiple times here so thats a testament to the comfort zone the site has already put people in.

this