Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti
FhjPu9UX0AEe0Qo

:wow:

She a real one.... certified.

Old tweets show that she's been pro black since her teenage years

Unlike all these other 'pro black' chicks who was dreaming about europeans in their early years hahahahaha

And she fine as hell.

Carl Tethers

@mastermind is OVO
Supporter
Daps
How would the general public know who and hows shes checking people unless it is done through those channels? It's not like we know her for real.

Man wanting a Meet and Greet with Ice Spice to check her militancy

What does a hot comb have to do with her wearing a wig and the various curl patterns that give wig vs her natural hair? Stfu dumb ass

This is a wig

twfe4guvl0qjksukr1dx.jpg

a6f688a6-2069-4d2a-a68f-b6a6938a49b6-jpeg.4122208

This is her hair

00194057.jpg

acecddaa-350d-486a-9b79-f3e920732d2f-jpeg.4122206

I just see ass in that last pic

cyndaquil

Lv 100 Bold natured
Daps
Reppin
JOHTO REGION
Aye maybe y’all Cali and Texas nikkas should take notes lol. :mjpls:

I’m starting to fukk with Ice Spice. Down to Earth, sexy, Pro-Black and ain’t afraid to wear her natural afro. Definitely my type of Black woman:sas2:.

Ice Spice was a wifey type chick in college before she threw it all away for ratchet activities

Thurgood Thurston III

#LLNB #LLLB #E4R | woooK nypdK
Daps
Reppin
The kirk to the fields
saying shyt on Twitter or an interview ain't checking someone. Unless you really about that life and willing to scrap it's just talk.

Easily impressed by this shyt :camby:

Actually, the interview is by the chick that she checked. So, that means she really did check someone.

I have to ask, bro.

Why did you make this comment before watching the video? I'm not coming at you. I'm just curious.

LV Koopa

Jester from Hell
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Actually, the interview is by the chick that she checked. So, that means she really did check someone.

I have to ask, bro.

Why did you make this comment before watching the video? I'm not coming at you. I'm just curious.

It was just a general comment about people saying this stuff for clout but not REALLY about that irl. "Checking" someone isn't shyt if you aren't ready to give that energy out and slap fire out of them. I'm from NY and I know for a fact she wasn't popping off at Spanish people in any hood about them saying nikka.