Tug life

I stay fly like a guillemot
Daps
Reppin
Harlem World
35akoic.jpg
:ooh:

Daps
:stopitslime:nikka get that shyt all the way the fukk outta here. This is a TEXT we talking about. A text nikka. Not a call. I got a text from a chick while I was runnin ball, took a shyt, took a shower, made some good and still texted her back. There aint no "I never seen it" If she still feel me she can text me back ANY fukkIN TIME she want to.

One non reply is a precaution for a dude's mind to get rid of the number before horniness (the other head) hits her up again like ignoring my text is all cool.

nikka gtfo thats you. There have been many times i see a text and wake up the next day like oh shyt i didnt respond to it. But then again not every bytch is the same so we're arguing nonsense.

ComputersPutin

All Star
Daps
even tho some of these prob altered after seeing some of the stuff i have seen on fb...it is people like these out there

Daps
Look I love people of all races but I have a feeling most of these nigags are Blacks and Hispanics. Hispanics simp so hard and the blacks always pick up on the simping.

That 808

Your Mom's "Friend"
Daps
What is going on in the world?! The crazy thing is that these females must like the attention in some way. For example, why not just tell the guy you're not interested so he can keep it moving? I've got pride, she'd be lucky if I texted her twice. If no response, then its on to the next. ITS WAAAAAY TO MANY FEMALES OUT HERE TO BE ACTING THIRSTY LIKE THIS, FELLAS...

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikka gtfo thats you. There have been many times i see a text and wake up the next day like oh shyt i didnt respond to it. But then again not every bytch is the same so we're arguing nonsense.

:upsetfavre: Here's the thing though.

If you woke up and realized you slept on a text you could just....uh, text that muthafukka back when you see it? :stopitslime:

If a whole 24 hours passes and she don't respond she's either A. Being an inconsiderate fukk and just flat out ignoring you or B. She's half retarted on some "I read his text and I feel him....BUUUUT 3 hours was a really long time to respond to his greeting so I'll just text him back never :youngsabo:"

In either case you out here givin them passes for playin you like a bytch.

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I feel you and youre right but theres ALWAYS that one girl who honestly didnt see the text or saw it and forgot and still feels you. The nikkas on this site have yet to grasp the system of call and wait. You call and if u get no response u wait another time at least a month later and if no response fukk her.

I'm willing to lose that 1 girl to avoid going through bullshyt with the other 9. And to tell you the truth, how difficult is it to return a text? Women are attached to their phones...got damn, my girl texts me back within 2 mins....shyt she could be taking a dump and I'll still get a reply...mid dump :shaq:. shyt, I forget to text folk back, but I DO text them back. You know who I don't text back? The ones who I couldn't care less about.

Again, if a woman is interested, she will be looking out for your text/call. Hell, she may even pick up the phone herself and call you.

If I called a broad. and didn't get a call back that day....it's a wrap. There are exceptions but c'mon. You don't find it weird how interested women always seem to make themselves available for you whereas blaze blaze wishy washy women alway shave some sort of story as to why they didn't call/text back, etc?

Daps
:upsetfavre: Here's the thing though.

If you woke up and realized you slept on a text you could just....uh, text that muthafukka back when you see it? :stopitslime:

If a whole 24 hours passes and she don't respond she's either A. Being an inconsiderate fukk and just flat out ignoring you or B. She's half retarted on some "I read his text and I feel him....BUUUUT 3 hours was a really long time to respond to his greeting so I'll just text him back never :youngsabo:"

In either case you out here givin them passes for playin you like a bytch.

I'm not giving anyone passes lol its just that there have been times where I thought the girl played me and she responded, was lie " sorry...." and i ended up piping.