LMAO Site with girls exposing thirsty nikkas. half of sohh might be on here

Daps
pic2.1.jpg

:dead: man this is sad as hell. I had no clue dudes were on this kind of thirst. No wonder girls act the way they do. Ive been saying thirsty nikkas fukkin the game up but damn.

Tug life

I stay fly like a guillemot
Daps
Reppin
Harlem World
these dudes should see these post maybe itll change theyre thirsty ways

and like it was said before on here theres two sides to each story i bet there also text from a real nikka in they phones that make them look the same way

Daps
These dudes are fukking pathetic. Any girl I met, if I didn't get a reply after 1 text, her number got erased. Why? If a woman is interested, trust, she will not ignore your text.

That rule is flawed as fukk. Think about this. It's so wild and crazy but what if the girl actually DIDNT SEE THE TEXT or WAS DOING SOMETHING AND FORGOT TO RESPOND?? lol cmon five. YOu have to think of all the circumstances. You cant just give up after 1 try. You just dont be like these nikkas and text them every goddamn second. Plus texting potential pulls is stupid to begin with. Just call her and see wassup. Girls hardly even like texting like that and I personally can do without it

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
I don't even like texting and this is one of the reasons. I want to get something across to over the phone, I call your ass. I probably leave a message to let you know I'm checking up on you, if you don't answer than I just fukk off and move on.

This thread is straight comedy though. :laff:

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That rule is flawed as fukk. Think about this. It's so wild and crazy but what if the girl actually DIDNT SEE THE TEXT or WAS DOING SOMETHING AND FORGOT TO RESPOND?? lol cmon five. YOu have to think of all the circumstances. You cant just give up after 1 try. You just dont be like these nikkas and text them every goddamn second. Plus texting potential pulls are stupid to begin with. Just call her and see wassup. Girls hardly even like texting like that and I personally can do without it

Then she obviously wasn't feeling me enough to respond. Listen, women who are interested always find a way to answer the phone, call you right back, initiate contact, etc.

There are too many women out there for me to chase some broad who forgot to text me back.

And hey, maybe she was busy...but 9 times out of 10, homegirl is not interested. I will never chase a broad. No fukking way.

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Real shyt this thread is hard to read. I doubt that these were faked, except for possibly the 900$ one, she had to have entertained that. The pic actually cuts of on her response :shaq2:

But bytches do fake these jawns. I remember this fat ugly bytch on twitter lazily deleted her responses to a nikka and posted onto instagram "the thirst is real!". Even though it showed no responses that nikka sayin shyt like "oh that's wassup, I like that place too" :rudy: That nikka probably smashed and dashed easy and she just wanted to try and clown him cause she was hurt but let him fukk before she could amass enough greeting messages.

Needless to say I clowned her till she blocked me.

I told my nikkas that if a bytch expose you, just cop a tracphone, change that contact to the bytch's name and text yourself all the wildest shyt and put it on twitter. I'm still waiting on someone to do it. :mjpls:

Daps
Then she obviously wasn't feeling me enough to respond. Listen, women who are interested always find a way to answer the phone, call you right back, initiate contact, etc.

There are too many women out there for me to chase some broad who forgot to text me back.

And hey, maybe she was busy...but 9 times out of 10, homegirl is not interested. I will never chase a broad. No fukking way.

I feel you and youre right but theres ALWAYS that one girl who honestly didnt see the text or saw it and forgot and still feels you. The nikkas on this site have yet to grasp the system of call and wait. You call and if u get no response u wait another time at least a month later and if no response fukk her.

Daps
Real shyt this thread is hard to read. I doubt that these were faked, except for possibly the 900$ one, she had to have entertained that. The pic actually cuts of on her response :shaq2:

But bytches do fake these jawns. I remember this fat ugly bytch on twitter lazily deleted her responses to a nikka and posted onto instagram "the thirst is real!". Even though it showed no responses that nikka sayin shyt like "oh that's wassup, I like that place too" :rudy: That nikka probably smashed and dashed easy and she just wanted to try and clown him cause she was hurt but let him fukk before she could amass enough greeting messages.

Needless to say I clowned her till she blocked me.

I told my nikkas that if a bytch expose you, just cop a tracphone, change that contact to the bytch's name and text yourself all the wildest shyt and put it on twitter. I'm still waiting on someone to do it. :mjpls:

Thats a genius idea :jawalrus:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps

If a chick is diggin' a guy and he made an impression she will find a way to make contact whether the guy has tried or not.

I learned this shyt before text was the norm. nikkas need to see this thread, manliness all endangered now because of these simp ass nikkas.:beli:

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan

Spoken like a real G. This nikka actually believe these hoes excuses about not getting their text :what:?

It's 2012 Breh

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I feel you and youre right but theres ALWAYS that one girl who honestly didnt see the text or saw it and forgot and still feels you. The nikkas on this site have yet to grasp the system of call and wait. You call and if u get no response u wait another time at least a month later and if no response fukk her.

:stopitslime:nikka get that shyt all the way the fukk outta here. This is a TEXT we talking about. A text nikka. Not a call. I got a text from a chick while I was runnin ball, took a shyt, took a shower, made some good and still texted her back. There aint no "I never seen it" If she still feel me she can text me back ANY fukkIN TIME she want to.

One non reply is a precaution for a dude's mind to get rid of the number before horniness (the other head) hits her up again like ignoring my text is all cool.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
:stopitslime:nikka get that shyt all the way the fukk outta here. This is a TEXT we talking about. A text nikka. Not a call. I got a text from a chick while I was runnin ball, took a shyt, took a shower, made some good and still texted her back. There aint no "I never seen it" If she still feel me she can text me back ANY fukkIN TIME she want to.

One non reply is a precaution for a dude's mind to get rid of the number before horniness (the other head) hits her up again like ignoring my text is all cool.

My nikka. Glad to see the simp gene hasn't infected the Coli. All it takes is having one broad feel you to know the proper response. Every chick I'm feeling I'll hit back. The chicks I gives two fukks about get text whenever I literally have NOTHING else to do.