emmy-awards-ll-cool-j-wife-simone.jpg

:flabbynsick:

:mindblown:

shes probably a good mother unlike thickum but still

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
Loyal chick that will raise your kids well, stay out of the spotlight, & one that you actually like as a person >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Dimepiece who is looking to break up with you at your apex & get half of your money

co sign

Nemesis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Loyal chick that will raise your kids well, stay out of the spotlight, & one that you actually like as a person >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Dimepiece who is looking to break up with you at your apex & get half of your money

True talk....

some of these dudes never learn...

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Yeah. She's a Down azz chick. I saw LL cool J's episode of driven or behind the music (one of those type of autobiographies) and they were sayin that they been together since the 90s. And that LL used to be fuccin all kinds of hoes and the wife knew about it. It caused problems, but ol girl stayed by his side:manny: She knows her position and she plays it well. Although I still feel that she should hit that treadmill a few times a week

Daps
Yeah. She's. Down azz chick. I saw LL cool J's episodeof driven or behind the music (one of those type of autobiographies) and they were sayin that they been to gether since the 90s. And that LL used to be fuccin all kinds of hoes and the wife knew about it. It caused problems, but ol girl stayed by his side:manny: She knows her position and she plays it well. Although I still feel that she should hit that treadmill a few times a week

This is why I cant see myself ever marrying, even if it's someone I truly love.....unless the prenup explicitly allows for infidelity.

LL probably gets offered prime young dime p*ssy everyday. It's hard enough turning away other dimes when you got a dime at home, but when ya girl says "fukk it" and let's her body slide :snoop:

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This is why I cant see myself ever marrying, even if it's someone I truly love.....unless the prenup explicitly allows for infidelity.

LL probably gets offered prime young dime p*ssy everyday. It's hard enough turning away other dimes when you got a dime at home, but when ya girl says "fukk it" and let's her body slide :snoop:

damn breh, you will never truly be satisfied. Thats gotta be tough.