LL Cool J “ Imagine how people raising bi racial children feel right now, This is crazy

Sex Luthor

I'm like kryptonite to these thots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
besides a minority raised by devilish cacs/ and delusional blacks. Most biracial are on the side of protest and fukk the police. Aint no confusing time for them, this affects them to. As they are seen as black(and they are, sorry not sorry coli)

everyone biracial person I know is posting BLM/fukk 12/stop killing us post. Some even showing up to the protest in Phoenix.
I feel like they pretty much have to bc maga nikkas hate them too. How can you be on the side that hates you for being in a IR. I'm sure they felt the racism from both sides at some point in their lives tho. White people hating them bc they aren't white and black people not fukking with them bc they aren't "black enough". Must suck for them but not the reasons LL mentioned.

Magic Mulatto

Here Today, Gone Tomorrow. . .
Daps
:deadmanny:Dude randomly dropping a tweet like a late night Coli thread that's negged and 1 starred up.

Like there's a war going on outside and this dude worrying about interracial kids :why:

tenor.gif

Shout out all my biracials.

We all we got :mjcry:

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
I feel like they pretty much have to bc maga nikkas hate them too. How can you be on the side that hates you for being in a IR. .
But there are a few Black/mixxed/nonwhite magas. So that is not a good reason. Not to take away from them being racist. But cacs dont mind and some like nonwhite magas so they can use them for their benefit.(to come off more diverse, use as mouthpieces)

. I'm sure they felt the racism from both sides at some point in their lives tho. White people hating them bc they aren't white and black people not fukking with them bc they aren't "black enough". Must suck for them but not the reasons LL mentioned.
nikka both sides?:comeon: most black people are not being racist to biracial people. Hell alot of black people see them as black like the rest of us. Espescially if their phentotype is that of someone who looks black.

at worst you will get some who tease at them being mixxed. But black people tend to do that to all skin tones and types from Dark, brown, ADOS, nonados etc.

idk what experiences you observed in NOLA, but most nikkas are not doing this.

And this only sucks for biracial kids, if you are a black person/nonblack person raising that kid without talking to him about race in America.

Sex Luthor

I'm like kryptonite to these thots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
But there are a few Black/mixxed/nonwhite magas. So that is not a good reason. Not to take away from them being racist. But cacs dont mind and some like nonwhite magas so they can use them for their benefit.(to come off more diverse, use as mouthpieces)

nikka both sides?:comeon: most black people are not being racist to biracial people. Hell alot of black people see them as black like the rest of us. Espescially if their phentotype is that of someone who looks black.

at worst you will get some who tease at them being mixxed. But black people tend to do that to all skin tones and types from Dark, brown, ADOS, nonados etc.

idk what experiences you observed in NOLA, but most nikkas are not doing this.

And this only sucks for biracial kids, if you are a black person/nonblack person raising that kid without talking to him about race in America.
Is really accepting them if they're basically using them for clout? You think when shyt really kicks off right now their white friends will still claim them?

As far as the racism on both sides goes, don't start that shyt. Its plenty of people that get clowned bc their mixed. Don't act like it doesn't happen. Call it whatever you want but don't deny it happens bc you know it does. You can't be that sheltered.

dontreadthis

philly.
Daps
I don’t see the big deal? people are tweeting hundreds of thoughts a day at this point and this happened to be one of his random ones?? it’s weird and out of left field but people are doing a lot.

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
If you have kids with someone white you should been having a conversation about race. I personally would not want a biracial kid with a white woman
and this is what LL Cool J's tweet was saying..to me at least. he was implying that even beyond the obvious discomfort, theres some families that are being torn apart prob by this. mixed kids realizing they got a racist aunt or cousin they didnt know before. he isnt trying to downplay our struggle as black people as a whole. he's just pointing out other layers to all of this shyt. people just like to run with whatever. LL dont even have a white woman or mixed kids :pachaha: