LL Cool J “ Imagine how people raising bi racial children feel right now, This is crazy

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
Todd did a song to unite. Accidental racist

These black celebs wanna be down so bad but don't wanna be cut off from white mama and white daddy, so they either say dumb shyt, or act surprised and confused or say some goofy unite, bunch of nothing shyt. Just stfu

Wonder if anyone still bumping that shyt and I wonder if his message gotten through to folks :stopitslime:

Money grab ass clown

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
Imagine how people raising black children feel tonight.
thats why im wondering why he said this

hell LL been rich for a min, he needs to worry about his kids that prolly have been rich their whole life. And are perhpaps more out of touch than him.

he needs to be worried about raising black kids like the ones he have.

They might have that Carlton mentallity

Last edited:

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange
giphy.gif

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
:dead: He actually answered his meaning and it’s way worse than I thought.

:francis:Dude lost....

Not his mind but his soul. Deep inside there's shyt eating him up on a spiritual level that's have yet to be resolved.

Dude been dealing with hollywood the longest and probably feel left out from the table of real ones who see through the bullshyt. It's like the video for the song from Lupe called "bytch Bad" where the tap dancing and jiving ends up eating both artists alive. They end up seeing their reflection and think to themselves "why I'm doing this". In LL's case, dude got his wake up call and don't want to expose the backdrop because kiss that career goodbye.

Breh got bad juju on him since the Canibus shyt :picard: