LL Cool J: "If I hear one more terrible rap record I'm gonna have to do it to these meatballs" 🧆

blizzard man

Join the Nintendo Fun Club today!
Daps
Reppin
DC
No don't care about none of that.

That's LL and we respect our legends.

respect and calling out BS are different things breh.

just cuz someone is a legend doesnt mean they are above reproach.

Mac Casper

@adonnis - pull up, there's refreshments
Daps
Reppin
Love
No I don't want to compare lives with a stranger on the net :mjlol:.
Why do you so freely offer advice? Do you know the value of unsolicited advice . . nonetheless irrelevant advice. Perhaps you would be better off looking at your life and asking why you advocate quitting.

There's all types of business going on in my songs that you won't understand. My songs are backed by more than your dollars are backed by.

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
:umad:this wanna be old nikka mad nobody is checking for LL, when there's a plethora of new artist who'd wipe the floor with him.

You right nobody is checking for LL in 2017 and part of that is he's given us no reason to. But I'd like to hear who some of these new artists are that would wipe the floor with him considering LL's track record in battling. This is also assuming yall wouldn't side with the new rapper simply becuz he's newer

Palm Tree's & Blunts

Big timah timah
Daps
Why do you so freely offer advice? Do you know the value of unsolicited advice . . nonetheless irrelevant advice. Perhaps you would be better off looking at your life and asking why you advocate quitting.

There's all types of business going on in my songs that you won't understand. My songs are backed by more than your dollars are backed by.

:mjlol: I'm sorry breh I didn't mean to hurt your feelings.

iFightSeagullsForBread

The Working Class Hero
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere in Chicago
You right nobody is checking for LL in 2017 and part of that is he's given us no reason to. But I'd like to hear who some of these new artists are that would wipe the floor with him considering LL's track record in battling. This is also assuming yall wouldn't side with the new rapper simply becuz he's newer

I'd put Hopsin over LL and I REALLY don't like dude.

If we're keeping it at Battling that is.

Mac Casper

@adonnis - pull up, there's refreshments
Daps
Reppin
Love
:mjlol: I'm sorry breh I didn't mean to hurt your feelings.

Emotions? No. @Palm Tree's & Blunts - this isn't the place for that.

You need to work on yourself and I'm here to help.

Try saying this with me, this is all about ADMIRANCE - used in a sentence - "I have admirance for Adonnis" - synonyms - reverence

This will help.

Tommy Sheppard

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah, I find d myself liking more of the new music than my fellow older posters do.

If ppl have satellite radio, they shouldn't complain. They got new, innovative shyt, a station for us old cats, and a lyrical miracle station:yeshrug:
these is the same nikkas who gripe about spending 10 dollars to have access to all their favorite music you think their going to spend money on satellite radio :mjlol:

but then complain about how their favorite rapper can't sell any records.