LL Cool J: "If I hear one more terrible rap record I'm gonna have to do it to these meatballs"

Wiles

Superstar
Daps
Cry me a river for Drake of the 80's. Ain't nobody even considering thinking about LL let alone an album from him.

@Wiles final fantasy is for self-loathing weeb trash
:russell:
Weeb? Cac lame response just shows how fukking wack your generation is. Go put on a skirt like your God lil vert gun.

:bryan:

Your generation needs a father....:martin:

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
I'm a fan of new music :yeshrug:
Yeah, I find d myself liking more of the new music than my fellow older posters do.

If ppl have satellite radio, they shouldn't complain. They got new, innovative shyt, a station for us old cats, and a lyrical miracle station:yeshrug:

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
Thecoli the only place where I see Headsprung get hated. I never been in a spot where that came on and it didn't get the dance floor live back in the day :yeshrug:
I didn't like Headsprung when it was out but I appreciate it now. It was definitely better than Mask Off:heh:

iFightSeagullsForBread

The Working Class Hero
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere in Chicago
:russell:
Weeb? Cac lame response just shows how fukking wack your generation is. Go put on a skirt like your God lil vert gun.

:bryan:

Your generation needs a father....:martin:

I'm not a Uzi fan for starters and there's nothing wrong with being one. Funny you mention about how bad it is to wear a skirt, but hype up fictional eurocentric asian media.

face facts Final Fantasy is the epitome of fukking trash

:umad:this wanna be old nikka mad nobody is checking for LL, when there's a plethora of new artist who'd wipe the floor with him.