LL Cool J: "If I hear one more terrible rap record I'm gonna have to do it to these meatballs" 🧆

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
past legends from other genres don't come out and say everything in this gen is trash. If they did they would get shyt on. They stay in they lane, keep feeding they core fanbase and keep eating. Not ours tho, they can't just live, they always have inject they self into the spotlight. It's over for u dude, sit back and chill as hip hop royalty, u don't need to do all that fukk shyt

Till full force enlightened James brown to hiphop and modern rnb.
James was like fukk all y'all new nikkaz, breh.

Art Barr

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Nah I'm referring to your original question, you were asking where to find newer rappers?

I was asking who are these new rappers that everyone is like...
Yo, if you look and search hard enough.
I have yet to find these new emcees.
I wish it was easy to find for real but it isn't.
They simply do not exist.
As real talk,...
They are not dedicated to the culture enough to become skilled enough to be dope.
Nor, are they gonna destroy and rebuild with what it takes.
to get known for real without a marketing budget just skills.

There will not be any more great emcees.
As the culture has to be in someone really deeply to be a dope emcee like that for real.

When I listen to rap.
I hear where you are at for real and know if you at going to improve.
They will not,.....improve like that.

Art Barr

Last edited:

KEEPITTRILLA

soon as i catch the vibe tell em 2 fetch th hearse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TX
No rapper in the history of hip hop has made a song as embarrassing as accidental racist. LL is a fukkin clown and trash as fukk for that. Yachty, Uzi, Thugger >>>>>> LL "forgive my gold chains and I'll forgive your iron chains" Cool J. Trash ass rapper

Bro imagine trying to defend the dude that made that song but getting upset about the lyrical content in ANY other song :dead: y'all prolly still fukk with hulk hogan too, will hold onto nostalgia for anything

Last edited:

morris

Superstar
Daps
Rap is trash now no lies told, but let young nikkas post sick and flappy memes because it makes u feel some type of way that ll cool j prob fukked ya moms back in the day.
b*stards of LL, Queens legend

Mac Casper

@adonnis - pull up, there's refreshments
Daps
Reppin
Love
Checked your videos. You sound like a hybrid of Smoove-E (not a compliment) and Mac Dre (minus the good voice, talent and skill, of course).

No hate, just being honest. Do your thing though.
My last posts here. Your opinion is valued. Your perception is obviously not one in need of work - nonetheless I am already back to the drawing board and if you check back in any amount of time you'll see something better.

Last edited:

OnlyInCalifornia

Southern California/Vegas
Daps
Reppin
The Coli's 420th member
You mean accidental racist, the song ratchet or the performance vid?

Art Barr

No but since you want to bring it up, that song was fukkING TERRIBLE too.

Let me give you a sample of him trying to save the game....I was referencing his mixtape with Kay Slay...

He's a legend, one of the greatest to ever do it IN HIS TIME. His time isn't now. I don't know why that is me dissing him.

Magnum P.I.M.P.

Tumultuous Splendor
Daps
Reppin
Orca's c*nt
My last post here. Your opinion is valued. Your perception is obviously not one in need of work - nonetheless I am already back to the drawing board and if you check back in any amount of time you'll see something better.
You took that well. I believe you will get better.

Also, I will say that the quality of the videos are surprisingly good; and the women are nice too.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
No but since you want to bring it up, that song was fukkING TERRIBLE too.

Let me give you a sample of him trying to save the game....I was referencing his mixtape with Kay Slay...

He's a legend, one of the greatest to ever do it IN HIS TIME. His time isn't now. I don't know why that is me dissing him.

That entire mix tape and his run then was dope, breh.

Art Barr

Mac Casper

Daps
Reppin
Love
You took that well. I believe you will get better.

Also, I will say that the quality of the videos are surprisingly good; and the women are nice too.
I've been doing this for 7 years - during that time I've overcome so much than betterable measure there was a point when I couldn't talk - I bettered myself to speak clearly proficiently - at least in regard to recording, . Check me on MTV in 2010 if you don't believe that, nothing I've done was meant for everyone if you look at my Spotify albums - there's numbers on some that others wouldn't play, I've made entire project for females that I don't want males listening to, I will expand on this in the form of concerts someday but I'm developing something else to escape the shadow of my name - which I've already been offered 6 figures for, because I own like Eminem does., yes I own a first name, lawyers have borderline consulted me for help - I alienated people along the way. I've been making products as opposed to making me. That's okay.I don't care if that's not valued.

I do incredibly value you myself if you really look at that whole picture. That's been a gift because I was there for myself when there wasn't anybody else - and I'll never be bitter about that, anyone who knows me in any form will never face that at any point - Adonnis will always be there for you, no questions asked.

Way Of The Gun

You talkin' to me?!
Daps
Reppin
Crimson Tide
Legendary.

Until any of these new dudes reach the 30+ plateau that Uncle L has in his career...he's right..with the exception of his choice of slang his "Headsprung" song and "Accidental Racist" song.

Mac Casper

Daps
Reppin
Love
LL means more to the culture than 90% of the rappers to come into the game.:yeshrug:[/QUOTE . . . 99.99999% of humans of all-time if you want to evaluate it from that standard - ask yourself why your perception isn't enough of your own that you see Will Smith like that. Whatever answer is sufficient for you is sufficient enough. No need to explain yourself