LL byke, Quik byke, Rakim byke, Snoop neva left … but bet you ain’t expect this come back

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
You guys can get your jokes off, but this song is gonna be a hit on the Tom Joyner Cruise!

Sherman Klump GIF - Sherman Klump The GIFs

Tommy Gibbs

All Star
Daps
Song ain't bad.

Young MC was the first rapper to have a 1 mic album in The Source magazine for that album he dropped in 1997.
yeah remember that. I think it was the issue with Puffy on the cover in 1997. I have to check, I still have it. The source were always fukking with West coast artists. The only reason Cube got 5 mics is because he came to the east to work with Bomb Squad. I think Hammer also got 1 mic for Please hammer don't hurt em. I've got to check. NY was always on some bs

cheek100

Truuu
Supporter
Daps
From the locomotive to the caboose :whoo: that’s the whole train

Plankton

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bikini Bottom
yeah remember that. I think it was the issue with Puffy on the cover in 1997. I have to check, I still have it. The source were always fukking with West coast artists. The only reason Cube got 5 mics is because he came to the east to work with Bomb Squad. I think Hammer also got 1 mic for Please hammer don't hurt em. I've got to check. NY was always on some bs

Amost positive that Hammer album was 2 or 2 1/2. I remember the article saying how U Cant Touch This was ran thru the ground or something like that. Source magazine was selling back issues back in 1999 and I bought a few and that Hammer rating was in one of them.

Tommy Gibbs

All Star
Daps
Amost positive that Hammer album was 2 or 2 1/2. I remember the article saying how U Cant Touch This was ran thru the ground or something like that. Source magazine was selling back issues back in 1999 and I bought a few and that Hammer rating was in one of them.
ok thanks. I had forgot. I have to look back at the article I remember it was a low rating.

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lupe droppin, Common droppin. Ghost dropped. Eminem droppin (Lol, I know). Etc...

Good times, I gotta check that Ghost jawn.

Nas said he wanted to see more of the "older" rappers putting shh!t out, they're not disappointing.

This song is ass, lol. Then again this is for the middle aged white crowd who plays his shh!t at their parties..."Bust a Move" is one of their go to's, trust me.

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

All Star
Daps
Young MC was trash in '89.

He's still trash today.
Nahh

that was a legendary song production he had a part in. iconic. stands test of time

this is also a good song production, more artistry within but won’t ever be placed in the stature for it to get spins at events. so it will be much like a tree in the forest falling when nobody is around, even with the high value video production

he likely knows that and did it anyway out of a labor of love to the craft