Lizzy Caplan and Joshua Jackson star in Fatal Attraction limited series based on Glenn Close/Michael Douglas movie

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
"You think I can pull off the walk of shame, I fell asleep on the coach.

Worst lie ever

daemonova

Daps
Lizzy Caplan fine as hell but, um....damn:hubie:

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
quality show, and have enjoyed every episode, but the foreshadowing is pointing in some rather ridiculous directions.

tends to go overboard, but the whole concept is kind of inherently sexist, so trying to "have it both ways" can kind of strain credulity.

As in that's a more accurate depiction of like a mental illness, of some kind, where she freezes at a crucial moment, and for kind of reasons left unexplained, allows someone to die, however, the act itself kind of pushes the reasonable nature of believability, for a show that doesn't really want to demonize the female lead.

daemonova

Daps
quality show, and have enjoyed every episode, but the foreshadowing is pointing in some rather ridiculous directions.

tends to go overboard, but the whole concept is kind of inherently sexist, so trying to "have it both ways" can kind of strain credulity.

As in that's a more accurate depiction of like a mental illness, of some kind, where she freezes at a crucial moment, and for kind of reasons left unexplained, allows someone to die, however, the act itself kind of pushes the reasonable nature of believability, for a show that doesn't really want to demonize the female lead.
The daughter is my favorite part of the show.

You do a 15+ year bid, you can't come out blaming ppl. You have take whatever relationship you have with your family today and hope that it improves

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
The daughter is my favorite part of the show.

You do a 15+ year bid, you can't come out blaming ppl. You have take whatever relationship you have with your family today and hope that it improves

Something absurd is coming in regards to the daughter, based on the foreshadowing and a review I read about the resolution of the mystery

The whole shadow self

The extorting the professor

isn't exactly subtle.

daemonova

Daps

Oh, my God I don't know where to start...

First off, if you have to say "for sale by owner and you the owner", you a bish. There is a better way to say you're selling the house.

Second, they are selling the house because they are getting an immensely huge house. Alex and her studio apartment can't comprehend acreage but that's the least of her worries.

Finally, if you open a business with your best friend whise a male and you marry a pretty boy. The best friend is only waiting for the pretty boy to f up which he will. Then he gonna take it to the house!

20 phones calls thing is a whole another post, I got to get my feelings right.

daemonova

Daps
You can always fire contractors, they are contractors

daemonova

Daps
I'd want to know what the letter said...

But the hubris is the best part of it. And I can no longer blame the white establishment for this one, you have to deal with ppl whom are beneath you. Ppl you don't want to breathe the same air as.

Like you're interested in a hot chick.... but to get the hot chick, you got to deal with the hot chick sister, grandmother, aunt, etc. And they obviously not as hot. And since you don't want to play the worst game of "hide the salami" you forget about the hot chick.

But these mugs, they wanted to play "hide the salami". They can't let it go, so now I get 20 phone calls a day, years later, and it permeates every job. And I've quit more than a few of them but it still permeates..

So I get the hubris, still wanna see what the letter said..

daemonova

Daps
The father and daughter so much alike. #fatalattractions they both hypocrites and preachy.

So the advisor had a go at her classmate, have you seen her classmate?

daemonova

Daps
All this happened because he gave Ole girl the peen. These women care more about the peen than the ppl with the actual peen. Even her boss tripping because he gave Ole girl the peen.

And the marriage had to end, you let this thing kill my mother and abduct my daughter, we through!! All because homegirl had to find out, why he wouldn't leave his wife. She a business owner, a homeowner, sophisticated( the real definition of sophisticated, not the how expensive the clothes look on the floor definition), and insanely rich. Yeah, I ain't t leaving her either.

daemonova

Daps
Fv9ZuFyWcAUm5wo

daemonova

Daps
Something absurd is coming in regards to the daughter, based on the foreshadowing and a review I read about the resolution of the mystery

The whole shadow self

The extorting the professor

isn't exactly subtle.
The daughter is an interesting character to say the least....

Avisible Man

S/N: 52093850
Daps
I've actually been enjoying this show. I started watching Fringe recently so I wanted to check this out cuz it's stars Peter Bishop and I like Lizzie Caplan. I recently watched The Affair for the first time and it's got that thing going where we're switching perspectives and witnessing events play out from other people's eyes.

The show is at his best when it's those two characters on screen and it doesn't always have to be them together, but just as long as we're getting those two involved in the action. Especially with Alex's f****** duplicitous, demonic, scheming. :demonic:

Where the show falters is with this idiot daughter. She is the absolute worst part of the show. The actress is poor. The dialogue is cringeworthy and the line delivery is even worse. When she pops up on the screen, I'm like :snoop: I go on to my phone cuz it's awful. If I could fast forward through her scenes, I would, but then I'd have to worry about going past the good stuff and having to rewind and ultimately end up watching this broad's bad acting anyway. :dead: So now I got to sit this s*** out and not pay attention like when Beth pops up on screen in Yellowstone. :beli: