Lizzo throwing in the towel

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA
Here she go with the “I’m a victim“ shyt again :camby: bytch you ain’t quitting shyt

Only a loser complains about shyt and does nothing to change it

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She switches from big girl extreme confidence to crying online in shambles at least once every quarter :beli:

Nobody cares
yup

the only difference is i do think this time her life might really be falling apart with the lawsuit and the fans that may have turned her back on her over that. she is weaponizing the hate she gets for her looks to deflect from the real reasons people not fukking with her anymore, that's a dirty tactic that i'm not falling for.

good that she's feeling the heat tho :manny:

Bolzmark

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
LMAO at anybody believing she's gonna quit. She's in her feelings right now, but that will pass and she will realize "oh sh!t I get paid a lot of money to sing and play the flute" and be right back on that stage. And she's sounds dumb to keep talking about her body critics but she always wants to put her body on full display, sometimes inappropriately. I remember when she showed up to an NBA basketball with her azz cheeks out

:scust:

SAJ!!

Straight Shooter
Supporter
Daps
LMAO at anybody believing she's gonna quit. She's in her feelings right now, but that will pass and she will realize "oh sh!t I get paid a lot of money to sing and play the flute" and be right back on that stage. And she's sounds dumb to keep talking about her body critics but she always wants to put her body on full display, sometimes inappropriately. I remember when she showed up to an NBA basketball with her azz cheeks out

Like I said in another thread.

Lizzo has to face the music, no matter how bad the song is.

BlackAchilles

Veteran
Daps

Yeah nobody saying she gotta wear a mumu, but it's disingenuous to act like she doesn't put her body out there and play up her size for shock value

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps

Lizzo "I'm tired of all the attention and shaming y'all keep basting me with. I didn't sign up for this shyt. 🖕 I'm out.

fatwatch-lizzo-burnt-thigh-meat-v0-345qqibvr1ha1.jpg

:unimpressed:

Last edited:

GoAggieGo.

getting blitzed.
Daps
Reppin
ATL via Tre 4
Good luck to her in her future endeavors. She won’t be missed. Obviously, there is some sympathy there for her, but I can’t feel too bad when she’s the one that was out here seeking the extra attention. Can’t be out here with ya fat ass showing in a thong, then cry about negative attention.

• Dap
Reactions: 315