Reppin
That California Lifestyle ...
I'll never let a fat bytch gas light me :umad:

full

The Half-Blood FKA Prince

Avada Kedavbreh!
Daps
Mental weakness
Idk man. And folks should try to have a thick skin and all but respectfully man i feel like putting the onus on them to just walk off constant and unwarranted disrespect really aint making the world no better.

Maybe folks should have a thicker skin but folks also should definitely not be bullying people to the point they cant even look in the mirror. Thats some real fukk shyt and i got way less respect for that than someone being frustrated by it.

Call me sensitive if yall will thats ok. I neither reject nor feel any shame for my own humanity. :manny:

Lowkey some of the folks who call people emotional be some of the most sensitive and emotional muhfukkas and dont even have the basic self awareness to even realize it :mjlol:

:francis:

And its still a mandatory lights on raw no pull out from me as far as lizzo
go :salute:

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
Crazy the disrespect she's getting in this thread. Because she's fat and doesn't look like the build-a-bytch igthots the coli is spamming on here constantly? I'm not into her but she's a legit musician with a catalogue already. And she's not singing about killing black people either.

I guess if she was built like Urkel, wore raggety capri pants with her bootie crack hanging out, rhyming about "my choppa hates nikkas" this thread would be full of tears

Space Cowboy

Allahu Akbar
Daps
Reppin
CowboysNation
She’s rich. Why can’t she lose the weight and hire a cook and nutritionist? That said I’m sad to see it go like this as I honestly wish her success. It’s a shame she couldn’t reach out to Adele and get tips.