Lizzo got a message just for the coli brehs

King Poetic

Black Coast Island
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
I’m sorry

But any celebrity that responds to the negative broke motherfukkers commenting on them compared to the thousands or millions of people who like you really need to seek help

I wouldn’t give a shyt about the coli or anyone else calling me all kind of names, I’ll still be out here like

michael-jordan-playing-golf-retro-images-archive.jpg

michael-jordan-party.png

High Art

👑King of The Salon👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself and my own.
So how is she supposed to react to people using her name as an insult?! We have to be nice to people who come for us now? :jbhmm:
As a celeb, she should learn to ignore shyt and not give it energy. I did not know "ok LIzzo" was a thing until this tweet by her. Moreover, her comment is basically this in tweet form:
2f7.jpg

It's not a good look since all she is doing is egging people on or amusing them.

Fiji Water

Every moment is an opportunity
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Lizzo is on brand with empowerment and shytting on dudes, tho. I believe she also has a upcoming album and a shapewear line out. So it does kind of beg the question...why do y'all (as in dusty nikkas) care? She's appealing to her base and making fun of haters...on Twitter.

And Y'all nikkas ate this up like Lizzo at a... Lemme stop

Caribbean lover

All Star
Daps
So how is she supposed to react to people using her name as an insult?! We have to be nice to people who come for us now? :jbhmm:

No , but why would any successful person give a fukk about what broke losers think. When something doesnt bother you it doesnt even register and you certainly dont feel the need to address like i see alot of people doing lizzo included.