Daps
Reppin
NYC
MfuiIo3.gif

Spectre

Ace Killer OG
Daps
I’m sorry

But any celebrity that responds to the negative broke motherfukkers commenting on them compared to the thousands or millions of people who like you really need to seek help

I wouldn’t give a shyt about the coli or anyone else calling me all kind of names, I’ll still be out here like

michael-jordan-playing-golf-retro-images-archive.jpg

michael-jordan-party.png
This

If you’re doing great in life, then why would you care?

It’s like those models who have 1000s of heart emojis and thirsty comments but yet make a whole “body positivity and mental health” post about that one “hater” that said “eww nah I’m good”

Canon

Veteran
Daps
I’m sorry

But any celebrity that responds to the negative broke motherfukkers commenting on them compared to the thousands or millions of people who like you really need to seek help

I wouldn’t give a shyt about the coli or anyone else calling me all kind of names, I’ll still be out here like

michael-jordan-playing-golf-retro-images-archive.jpg

michael-jordan-party.png
It is funny. You see women online getting millions of positive comments and have mental breakdown over one negative comment.

I AM WE ARE

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The N.O
She taking facials on the regular to bread from whole foods in the alleyway next to the dumpster on his lunch break before going get trains ran on her in the local Costco to give herself self worth. If I had that amount of fame, notoriety, money, etc I wouldn't waste my time with like this, if anything I'd be a troll

• Dap
Reactions: TEH