Liz Cambage went full mjpls against Nigeria

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Couldn't make most of the convo in those clips but I did hear ghetto and its hard to think every person in that building is lying. Liz seems like a terrible person, her answer for leaving Sparks was also blaming others rather than accountability. Glad the Nigerian woman gave her a knock down

Blackrogue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nai
bruh from this article posted before :dead:

LOS ANGELES — Liz Cambage was leisurely running up the court complaining on Saturday while playing against her former team, the Las Vegas Aces, league sources told Yahoo Sports. Her condemnation stemmed from not getting enough post touches from her Los Angeles Sparks teammates, which sources close to the team say was normal behavior for the four-time WNBA All-Star.

Teammates couldn’t help but acknowledge Cambage’s discontent, and in return out of annoyance, they began force-feeding her the ball regardless of what play was supposed to be run, sources say. After the Sparks' 84-66 embarrassing blowout loss, Cambage rushed to the locker room to get dressed for an early exit out of the arena after finishing with 11 points and five boards in 22 minutes. Prior to departing the locker room, she had a message for her teammates:

“I can’t do this anymore. Best of luck to you guys,” she stated before storming out, according to sources with knowledge of her departure.

Her teammates were shocked at the timing, sources say, but not of the end result.

the bolded. I'd have loved to see that footage, who knew WNBA had such fukkery

dontreadthis

philly.
Daps
bruh from this article posted before :dead:

LOS ANGELES — Liz Cambage was leisurely running up the court complaining on Saturday while playing against her former team, the Las Vegas Aces, league sources told Yahoo Sports. Her condemnation stemmed from not getting enough post touches from her Los Angeles Sparks teammates, which sources close to the team say was normal behavior for the four-time WNBA All-Star.

Teammates couldn’t help but acknowledge Cambage’s discontent, and in return out of annoyance, they began force-feeding her the ball regardless of what play was supposed to be run, sources say. After the Sparks' 84-66 embarrassing blowout loss, Cambage rushed to the locker room to get dressed for an early exit out of the arena after finishing with 11 points and five boards in 22 minutes. Prior to departing the locker room, she had a message for her teammates:

“I can’t do this anymore. Best of luck to you guys,” she stated before storming out, according to sources with knowledge of her departure.

Her teammates were shocked at the timing, sources say, but not of the end result.

the bolded. I'd have loved to see that footage, who knew WNBA had such fukkery
she’s a nut
but also why is Rooks even giving her airtime to get on there making shyt up lol