Liz Cambage went full mjpls against Nigeria

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I hate these self hating clown ass swirls :mjlol:

This big doofy bytch hates herself :scust:

She openly shyts on black people and y’all still in here talking about “you’d hit”. :scust:

Mf was coming out like Charlie Kirk on the court :gucci:

@High quality poster was there when it went down. :dahell:

He said it didn’t happen, he heard the whole thing:dahell:

I’m sorry no disrespect, but I just believe him and take his word over that chick and y’alls:hubie:

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
she seems like a bird in real life

IMG-4649.png

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL

SHE NEVER MET THAT nikka
WHICH IS THE ROOT OF HER c00nERY
AKA DOJA CAT.

nikkaS BE ABANDONING THESE
BIRACIAL KIDS CAUSING TO
HAVE RESENTMENT FOR BLACK
PPL AS A WHOLE.

:devil:
:evil:

You’re not wrong. Im Nigerian and I know a lot of half Nigerians from their dad’s sides that never even met them before. It’s a problem. I’m pretty sure Bam Adebayo has the same story

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
taylor rooks also gotta do better. why'd she let her on the show to spew her bullshyt lies? The entire nigerian team and the players on Cambage's team can corroborate that Liz was saying racist shyt. Literally zero reason to have her on the show tbh

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
taylor rooks also gotta do better. why'd she let her on the show to spew her bullshyt lies? The entire nigerian team and the players on Cambage's team can corroborate that Liz was saying racist shyt. Literally zero reason to have her on the show tbh
rooks stopped being a real journalist years ago. only thing she's working towards now is establishing the Red Table Talk of sports.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Isn’t Bam’s mom Nigerian?

NAH

“I feel like … my dad’s not in my life,” Adebayo said. “I don’t want to learn about that part of my family. And, I had to grow out of that. And, it was tough for me, it was growing pains. Because, from 15 to younger, everybody has regular names like Williams, Bennett, you got all the names that sound normal. And, then you got the one kid that has Adebayo. Everybody’s like, ‘Oh, you’re African,’ and this, that and the third. And, coming from a small city, everybody looks at you differently.

“When I was younger, I never wanted it because I was like, ‘Man, he wasn’t in my life. Why do I have his last name?’ ”

:devil:
:evil:

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Only way she was ever remotely getting in front of this was going the catholic route and making confession, and then adding a little mental health sprinkle on top for some razzle dazzle. But to come out and double down and still keep actin' like nothing happened and an entire team was just mad at you for no reason? Finished, finished out here.

drifter

Superstar
Daps
rooks stopped being a real journalist years ago. only thing she's working towards now is establishing the Red Table Talk of sports.
She's just doing what she's told. Cambage's people obviously trying to get her back in basketball and probably paid decent for this. Nobody's talking about this girl without being paid and they don't have ESPN bread so BR was what they could get

I noticed Taylor's been stuck on the lower ladder since she got snapped going home with Dorsey things ain't been the same for her for some reason

Paparazzi called her a Mystery Woman like a hidden unlockable character all black picture with a question mark over her face on a character select screen :mjlol: