Living in Jamaica - not in an expensive city

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Please advise.
Considering a change. Everyone I know is clueless even my Main who is Jamaican and has been there madd times.

How much is the cost of living there per year on average - if you're not staying in a place on Kingston's level?

Are things more expensive?

Can I go there and live large or are things inflated?

Average cost of a two bedroom apartment in a decent neighborhood?

HarlemsOwn

RIP Fresh
Daps
nikka dont move there lol

you gotta be born there to consider living

and i mean born as in having family that live down there

you gonna get robbed

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Please advise.
Considering a change. Everyone I know is clueless even my Main who is Jamaican and has been there madd times.

How much is the cost of living there per year on average - if you're not staying in a place on Kingston's level?

Are things more expensive?

Can I go there and live large or are things inflated?

Average cost of a two bedroom apartment in a decent neighborhood?

dont do it...unless you have serious money its not worth it...

living for a low cost means you are not living in a safe area...if you are in a good area the cost for a house or even a townhome is similar to nyc prices...i have friends that have new 2 bedroom townhhouses for 300-500k US....and dont even talk about houses in places such as good uptown neighborhoods such as Norbrook, or even nicer areas...

moral of the story dont do it...especially if you are leaving the states to go as an american it will be a culture shock if you are in many areas and chances are if you are looking for affordability you are not looking to live in a nice area...hope this helps

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
dont do it...unless you have serious money its not worth it...

living for a low cost means you are not living in a safe area...if you are in a good area the cost for a house or even a townhome is similar to nyc prices...i have friends that have new 2 bedroom townhhouses for 300-500k US....and dont even talk about houses in places such as good uptown neighborhoods such as Norbrook, or even nicer areas...

moral of the story dont do it...especially if you are leaving the states to go as an american it will be a culture shock if you are in many areas and chances are if you are looking for affordability you are not looking to live in a nice area...hope this helps

:lupe:

:sadcam:

damn. I don't like the sound of NYC prices.

Donny

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Went to Jamaica once when I was 11 I was Kingston for a funeral scariest place I've ever been nikkas stayed mean muggin cuz they knew me and my sister weren't from there, even went to the nice part in Ocho Rios I fell off the waterfall (Moms made me get back up and climb to the top though) and when we were leaving we see a park official and this dusty nikka in a white tee arguing, and all of sudden the dude in the white tee pulled out a machete and started to chop at the park official there m and I remember there being a cop nearby that ain't do shyt the dusty nikka just calmly walked out the park an ambulance arrived sand tried to sit dude up he just slumped back over my sister said she could see his intestines hanging out it was the only time I seen somebody get killed. But Jamaica has its nice spots too I'm told, my white girl went and had the time of her life the beaches and food>>>>>>>>>>
Festival :noah:

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
Do Ecuador if you want to live a nice retirement type of life, for cheap.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
nikka dont move there lol

you gotta be born there to consider living

and i mean born as in having family that live down there

you gonna get robbed

I thought that nikkas getting chopped up shyt was a stereotype. Plus I've practiced MA for long time, been to war n shyt have weapons training, etc.. and most importantly Im from this place called east detroit. So I figured I would be ok. I guess that shyt may not mean anything down there - I'll prolly look like Yung berg to them nikka.