Live video: George Zimmerman Trial - jury selection, trial, verdict, eye rolling

FukkaPaidEmail

Retired Hoodrat whisperer
Daps
Reppin
The Diaspora
nikkas can walk around with the ratchet,start a fight,start losing the fight,and then kill a man and shyt is ok.

Lemme try that shyt up here and they'll give me the death penalty.

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I have a 16 year old nephew in Florida that fits Trayvon's description, and it's disgusting to see the racist and his crew celebrating justice for killing an innocent young black man :pacspit:

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
Wow this bytch need to be fired. The prosecution didn't believe they would even win by what she saying. fukk Florida

MikeBrownsJob

Seattle fan since 2013 *deal with it slime*
Daps
Reppin
Seattle We Run You Nyggas Ask Russel Wilson
That's crazy :mindblown:
Especially since he didn't even kill the dogs, yet he did 2 years, Zimmerman gets off scot free. You know what, I'mma do my best to not spend any type of money in Florida.

:childplease:

Apples and oranges and this is the type of emotionally laden nonsense that brought this trial to the public eye off rip when there was really no case. Mike Vick went to jail for Racketeering and Corruption I.E. transferring dirty money from an illegal activity(dog fighting) across state lines.

To say he just went to jail for killing dogs is a distortion of the facts. :smugdraper: