Live video: George Zimmerman Trial - jury selection, trial, verdict, eye rolling

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I have a 16 year old nephew in Florida that fits Trayvon's description, and it just makes me sick to see them celebrating justice for killing an innocent young black men :pacspit:

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
The prosecution really did a bad job in this case. They were terrible and not prepared to face a top notch defense attorney. Can't expect a small town like that to have great prosecutors though. When I learned it was 5 white women and an Hispanic, I knew what was up. It's fukked up that they'd put a Hispanic up there but not a black person

Daps
Reppin
The Bar
tumblr_lka915sLrA1qhgme2.gif

:ufdup: You know a lot of people are hurting over this shyt you filthy fukking b*stard.

MikeBrownsJob

Seattle fan since 2013 *deal with it slime*
Daps
Reppin
Seattle We Run You Nyggas Ask Russel Wilson
saw it coming after the prosecution ended its presentation, but it is still terrible. i dont blame the jurors, the law is what it is. zimmerman is the one to blame, and the legislature needs to look into reducing the protection for provocative and flagrantly dumb people using self defense after behaving recklessly.

The prosecution did a horrible job:heh:..From not grooming your "star" witness in Rachel Jeantel to just letting the defense destroy in cross examination. shyt was cringe worthy.

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
Who were the ones saying the Hispanic juror would find Zimmerman guilty? :wtb:

They hate nikkas just as much as cacs do.

it was a black hispanic...

but even some black analyst said the evidence was not there...

but i have been on juries and seen people go for guility verdict even when there evidence was not there, and they just felt they did it...

you know if the situation is flipped and same evidence provided, there might someone in there that felt, they that person was guilty...

also, whoever was on the fence should have held out...hung jury...then another trial

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps
He's not getting 10 Years. Trayvon was a minor and he used a gun. He also has a violent past. No to mention the Defense has sh!tted on this Judge countless times. She's going to throw the book.

Like I said......get that Justice shyt out of your minds.

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
RACISM WILL NEVER END IN AMERICA, EVER! BLACK LIFE WILL NEVER MEAN ANYTHING TO THESE PEOPLE. They hung us from trees and had us in chains. The Justice System is designed against Black People. Another BLACK MAN WITH NO WEAPON DIES and someone gets off. I'm done Yo. America can not be defended. This is the most RACIST Country on earth.