Live video: George Zimmerman Trial - jury selection, trial, verdict, eye rolling

No..Money..Mo..Problems

it is what it is
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide
If the CNN folks are right, he probably won't get close to the full 30 if he gets that manslaughter charge...

:whoa:
They just talking out of there ass. He might not get the max but he sure as hell isn't getting 10-15 years. If he's convicted there gonna hold another court hearing for sentencing. The prosecutor will play the Hannity interview where Shooterman says he would do nothing different and that it was gods plan. The Prosecutor is also gonna play the jail house calls between Shooterman and his wife cracking jokes about Trays hoodie. They even gonna argue that Shooterman referred to Tray as the suspect 37 times and that he is a dangerous individual. He's looking at 20+ years breh.

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
More pics of Faith please. :popcorn:

just did a google, voted top 5 black business women under 30 :patrice:

Faith-Jenkins-e1345491065593.jpg

leejenkins67.jpg

e315fb397e00eed620bf189b89b38ce7.jpeg

Cory MBA

Bigger Picture
Daps
Zimmerman is rethinking his belief that it was God's plan to murder T.M. that night.

Should have stayed home and ate twinkies that night.

RC-P90

✊🏾
Bushed
Daps
From the reports in the courtroom throughout the trial. Reporters has been saying that it seem like she already had her mind made up that Zimmerman is guilty.

she right...it is clear zimmerman should go to jail for a long time for what he did to trayvon and the only reason why there is confusion about that is because trayvon was black...crackas [and house nigguhs] only see trayvon as some "thug" and not a kid walking home with his snacks...

Mr Bubbles

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Wait? This bytch is asking where this kids parents were when he was walking home from the store at 17 years old? The fukk is wrong with her? I hate using this word but she is a c00n. Pure and simple. I was walking home from school at 12 and that was a 30 minute walk. In high school I was catching the bus home and that was over an hour journey if I went straight home. Even more if I stayed after school to kick it, play ball or study or stopped by the park near the school to kick it. If it was fall or winter I wouldn't get home until dark. Was I wrong for that shyt because my parents didn't have a leash around my neck? I can't believe people can be this brainwashed.

Ninjaz In Paris

ehyeh ašer ehyeh
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Arcturus
Zimmerman is rethinking his belief that it was God's plan to murder T.M. that night.

Should have stayed home and ate twinkies that night.

I can only pray that when he loses his anal virginity the inmate banging him from behind looks at him in the eyes & tells him "Don't worry... it's all part of God's plan." :troll:

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
how long does it take to get their question answered about manslaughter? :mindblown: