Live video: George Zimmerman Trial - jury selection, trial, verdict, eye rolling

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
Jury doesn't know that manslaughter carries up to 30
Bet their like let's give him lesser sentence maybe 15 years and he's good :mjpls:

30 year sentence and they don't even know it :gladbron:

If the CNN folks are right, he probably won't get close to the full 30 if he gets that manslaughter charge...

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
:smugbiden:
Farrah Gray ‏@RealFarrahGray 29m

Response to the guy who was yelling racist remarks at Trayvon supporters #ZimmermanTrial

BPFeKkmCEAAcHZ4.jpg:large

:leon: wow they really got some rough looking cats out there...

I really hope nothing pops off, for humanities sake. Let GZ meet his maker in prison, since he's big on MMA and physical altercations. I'm sure he'll make plenty of friends:

Fleece.jpg
(pause)

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
that's assuming she's not one of those self hating latinas

From the reports in the courtroom throughout the trial. Reporters has been saying that it seem like she already had her mind made up that Zimmerman is guilty.

Type Username Here

Not a new member
Daps
Reppin
humans
Real talk I don't want to get ahead of myself but the Defense team clearly looked deflated by that question. Remember they just added "Manslaughter" charge recently so the fact they asked that question clearly shows they might and that's a big might be leaning towards basically saying "It may not be 2nd degree but you aren't walking" and I can live with that. Living through OJ and Rodney I'm telling you guys if he walks it's going to be a problem. People aren't just going to be like "OK" and move on.

OJ got away with murder. There was no riots, just racial tension. If you don't think OJ did it I don't know what to say. He did DESERVE to be found not guilty though because the LAPD was racist as fukk and the LEO and State Attorney's office bungled the investigation and prosecution. They failed to prove it beyond a doubt, like the Casey Anthony trial.

Rodney and the riots were 100% justified in my opinion, but let's be honest here, the riots ended up hurting minority communities and business owners much more than "the man".

As far this trial goes, as I said on the podcast, whether Zimmerman is found guilty or not, the main goal that should come from Martin's death is having the Stand Your Ground law modified to explicitly say that if someone is seen as the aggressor, it should not apply.

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)

Petty Crocker

Looking GREAT in my 30s
Daps
Jurors know what type of pressure they are under..this verdict could set the precedent for cases to come..I think by asking the questions in regards to manslaughter, they want to make sure they get it right..I'm feeling confident that they will make the right decision