Live video: George Zimmerman Trial - jury selection, trial, verdict, eye rolling

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

Nooooooo 10-15?

If convicted of second degree murder, Zimmerman will be sentenced to a minimum of 25 years without parole and a maximum of life in prison if the jury also makes a "special finding" that a gun was an "essential element" of the crime.

^^^^You see why we should be hoping for second degree murder? Sorry to keep repeating myself about the "white women" but its shyt like this that is pissing me off....

lol imagine the irony though if its actually the black/hispanic woman(unlikely but just saying)

second degree murder is murder without premeditation ...

you mean to tell me these dumb bytches do not think that is the case? by definition george zimmerman murdered travyon. how retarded can they be? :snoop:

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
cant really tell anything about the time, or question imo.

A lot of you think they should have finished deliberating in 5 minutes, but they're making a decision which could put another person in jail for the rest of his life. Thats a decision they have to live with, and it could be possible that they're just making sure they didnt overlook any possibility.

Bottom line, no one knows shyt until the verdict comes out. Lots of over reacting in here.

Thebadguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's true but I don't think it will be enough for his fees. That hook nose lawyer of his said, "we have to take depositions after the trial". Dude is going to be in the red. If he gets off, he might do interviews, books and film rights smh.

He's suing NBC too. So he might get some money off that. Probably a settlement. Hopefully Trayvon's family gets that in a civil suit.

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
How Ironic is it that "Fruitvale Station" hit theaters this weekend. The timing couldn't be more perfect for America to see this is a constant issue of young black men being profiled and killed and end up being unarmed:

220px-Fruitvale_Station_poster.jpg

Daps
[ame="https://twitter.com/RealFarrahGray/status/356166335434211329"]https://twitter.com/RealFarrahGray/status/356166335434211329[/ame]

The cacs at the courthouse are getting feisty