Live video: George Zimmerman Trial - jury selection, trial, verdict, eye rolling

Melt_Man

The Power to MELT!
Daps
Any feeds still up or are the cameras off for now?

My NBC feed stopped broadcasting

Blackgate

💩🔛🤡🤡🤡
Daps
prosecution relying on nothing but emotion...

its sad to watch really... since you cannot convict based on emotion.

While Mark O'Mara meticulously went through the state's claims crushing them all, the state has nothung but emotion...

:umad:..morality and law goes together...the defense whole argument is that the killing of trayvon is just because zimmerman FEARED
for his life...if the jury has to take into consideration the emotional disposition of zimmerman they will without a doubt do the same for trayvon...

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
These cacs on CNN are :umad:
Yeah. Talking about "Where are the facts?!" "There's still reasonable doubt".

There will ALWAYS be reasonable doubt in this case, as long as we go by the standard that you can defend your self from "littering" and the absurd idea that you can have self-defense from anything as long as you internally "feel" it.

GZ got the most ideal case possible. He is the hunter and Trayvon is the lion and the lion's story is never told. They don't understand that the whole point here is to show that the story of the hunter can't be trusted.

I would not be surprised to see a not guilty verdict, but its def manslaughter here.

yeahisaidit

All Star
Daps
For everyone that's missed anything in this trial, this YouTube channel has clips.

croakerqueen123 - YouTube

And :pacspit: at anyone quoting obvious trolls. They're on my ignore list but yet I still have to see their bullshyt. That's that shyt I don't like.