Live video: George Zimmerman Trial - jury selection, trial, verdict, eye rolling

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wonder how these news networks will twist this.

"Oh this was a great defense"
"Wonderful The Jurors were seeing the truth in his voice"

lol. "omara was in control of his emotions. he spoke the facts of the case. the state has no case and i believe omara was effective in portraying that."

:rudy:

CACtain Planet

The Power is YOURS!
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
CACness Aberdeen
it's about black people stopping this defeatist attitude that assumes shyt "just won't change." WE can change. WE can become outraged and say, "enough is enough." WE can tell these white motherfukkers that they can't gun down our children.

So when are we going to say enough is enough tell these nikkaZ that they can't gun down our children like Hadiya Pendleton was gunned down? Before you go pleading to whites for this and that how about fixing our own problems in the community first?

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
is this c*nt going to buss case then?

i havent been following the case, lock in to the stream and i see this bytch waving around pictures of trayvon

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
I know I'm talking about Mara. Mara said earlier in the trial that he (Mara) was 6'2. Yet the cardboad cutout of Trayvon was the same size as him

My fault breh.

lol. "omara was in control of his emotions. he spoke the facts of the case. the state has no case and i believe omara was effective in portraying that."

:rudy:

"Amazing control of the courtroom"

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
He gave those statements OVER AND OVER because he is cocky and arrogant, not because he was trying to be so truthful. :pacspit: