Live video: George Zimmerman Trial - jury selection, trial, verdict, eye rolling

yeahisaidit

All Star
Daps
Small wonder why O'Mara asked the jury not to do what comes naturally and piece together evidence from previous testimony to fill in gaps.

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Zimmerman should get ready to meet Omar and Adebisi :russ:

SimonAdebisiBKIMB.jpg

Fat boy wouldn't last a day in gen pop :laff: :laff:

Prodigital

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
In contrast, the prosecutions closing argument is looking godly. I'm not even trying to be biased, but this is the most boring segment of this trial i've seen.

I thought the defense was going to go for a more compassionate closing, they fukking up here going for straight innocence after the state went so emotional

Daps
Reppin
NULL
And what happens if Zimmerman is convicted? You think shyt is going to change in the community? You think shyt is gonna change how whites feel about blacks? Ive seen these type of events play over and over again.. from Rodney King, to OJ, to Mammadou Diallo, to Sean Bell, to shyt even here in Florida with MARTIN LEE ANDERSON, every fukking time when these trials happen its supposed to be "the most important trial in black history" and yet whether there is a conviction or not shyt doesnt change for whites or blacks..so if there is a conviction here of Zimmerman, that would be great and I will be happy for Tracy and Sabrina... but as far as the larger meaning to society in the US? :usure: It wont mean shyt

of course it won't change how whites feel about us. but that's not the point. it's about black people stopping this defeatist attitude that assumes shyt "just won't change." WE can change. WE can become outraged and say, "enough is enough." WE can tell these white motherfukkers that they can't gun down our children.

maybe YOU gave up. i didn't, and neither did many of other blacks. and this trial is much bigger than sean bell. you keep propping up these strawman arguments that have shyt to do with zimmerman and his murder of a defenseless black child. sean bell? oj?

:rudy: