Live video: George Zimmerman Trial - jury selection, trial, verdict, eye rolling

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
I'm sure he is boring them. I know his thing is to not use notes and try to invoke emotion because he's coming from "the heart" but he is boring.

Edit: Of course you wouldn't remember a meaningless conversation with your wife but you would remember talking to someone who got killed and you were the last person to talk to him. (in reference to what he just said about Jeantel)

the artist known az

Hail the victors
Daps
Reppin
TSC FA' Life #ByrdGang
I'm sure he is boring them. I know his thing is to not use notes and try to invoke emotion because he's coming from "the heart" but he is boring.

Edit: Of course you wouldn't remember a meaningless conversation with your wife but you would remember talking to someone who got killed and you were the last person to talk to him. (in reference to what he just said about Jeantel)

Exactly, when my best friend died I could tell you damn near word for word the last text exchange we had

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
Dude is talking like the high school teacher that finished the lesson an hour early, but it's Friday and he can't start something new yet :heh: