Live video: George Zimmerman Trial - jury selection, trial, verdict, eye rolling

Ninjaz In Paris

ehyeh ašer ehyeh
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Arcturus
And what happens if Zimmerman is convicted? You think shyt is going to change in the community? You think shyt is gonna change how whites feel about blacks? Ive seen these type of events play over and over again.. from Rodney King, to OJ, to Mammadou Diallo, to Sean Bell, to shyt even here in Florida with MARTIN LEE ANDERSON, every fukking time when these trials happen its supposed to be "the most important trial in black history" and yet whether there is a conviction or not shyt doesnt change for whites or blacks..so if there is a conviction here of Zimmerman, that would be great and I will be happy for Tracy and Sabrina... but as far as the larger meaning to society in the US? :usure: It wont mean shyt

Justice is served... plain & simple... if you can't see that then you're retarded...
@CACtain Planet = BLOCKED :troll:

Last edited by a moderator:

TEKBEATZ

Banging Pads
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Saint Petersburg. FL
RgU39wt.gif

:dead:

SuHIN9c.png

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This reminds of those awful speech classes I took in college = STRAIGHT DOO DOO :laff:

Have some passion boston looking b*stard

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
His arguments are just Hail Mary at this point. Lol at that 4 min pause. Why would TM run home when a creepy stranger is following him? I definitely wouldnt run home.

Especially if the altercation started before the 4 minute pause (while Trayvon was on the phone with Rachel). He keeps acting like the altercation happened during the 4 minutes like Trayvon ran to hide then jumped Zimmerman when he could have just ran home....