Live video: George Zimmerman Trial - jury selection, trial, verdict, eye rolling

lepard

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She's ruining her credibility slightly here... just answer the questions and at least just keep up!

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
She has attitude because she doesn't understand the direction the defense is trying to take her, and even if she did, I'm not sure of the relevancy to the case anyway unless he it trying to get the girl to say Trayvon was doing something suspicious.

No..Money..Mo..Problems

it is what it is
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide
Why is the prosecutor putting on all these witnesses. All they gotta do is play the part where Shooterman says "they all ways get away" and show how is reenactment is BS and how the physical evidence tells another story.

Example
Tray's body was found 30-40 feet from the cut through where zimmerman said he was punched and fell down.
Tray's phone, purchases were right near the body suggesting the fight came to him and that he didn't double back and attack shooterman.
Zimmerman said he was attacked right after he got off the phone with Tray but Tray was still on the phone for another 2 minutes after Shooterman hung up which pretty much says Shooterman was not going back to car.
Tray has none of Shooterman's blood or DNA on him.

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
Damn, she is dumb...

man, I feel like going to the court room and telling her to write down everything and I'll get on the stand for you..

this is beyond frustrating.....If GZ gets off it'll be because of her..