Live video: George Zimmerman Trial - jury selection, trial, verdict, eye rolling

Camammal

Half Man Half Mammal
Daps
Reppin
Marcy
defense is going to tear her apart, i am not looking forward to the awkwardness

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Wow I felt bad for her...Thats a lot for a kid to deal with...

But she was dropping some important shyt... Cross examination is going to be crazy...

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
defense is going to tear her apart, i am not looking forward to the awkwardness

The defense trying to go at her with emotions running very high in that court room......will not be a good look at all......especially in the eyes of the jury......will see how they go about it?.....

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
all jokes aside, that "creepy ass cracka" shyt was huge because it brought out Trayvon's perspective that Zimm was some weirdo following him

we have every indication that Trayvon was just going to the store. meanwhile we have Zimm's recorded calls where he's profiling Tray as "up to no good", "on drugs", "something's wrong with him", etc

the artist known az

Hail the victors
Daps
Reppin
TSC FA' Life #ByrdGang
all jokes aside, that "creepy ass cracka" shyt was huge because it brought out Trayvon's perspective that Zimm was some weirdo following him

we have every indication that Trayvon was just going to the store. meanwhile we have Zimm's recorded calls where he's profiling Tray as "up to no good", "on drugs", "something's wrong with him", etc

They had great witnesses today & the tapes being played was huge also

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
I will say one thing, she's clearly nervous. and her story comes off authentic.. doesn't sound like she was coached...so its like a good & bad thing.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
I will say one thing, she's clearly nervous. and her story comes off authentic.. doesn't sound like she was coached...so its like a good & bad thing.

I was gonna point this out. she definitely came off as a 'real person'. especially her crying and how she was acting at the end. the prosecution played it well by asking her the question about who she thought was screaming on that tape