Live video: George Zimmerman Trial - jury selection, trial, verdict, eye rolling

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
rumors the state might play that hannity interview again where zimmerman said he didnt regret what happened, it was Gods plan and he wouldnt change anything that night

:lupe:

ThaGlow

All Star
Daps
You're right it doesn't look good.

The dispatch might have not had the authority but the dispatch was giving Zim instructions based off of the law. Zim showed a willingness to break the law by disregarding dispatch and confirmed by his own words that he was stalking a minor. Too many of the people who want to defend Zimmerman or were undecided lost sight of that. I'm glad this child abuse thing gave the prosecution some legs.

@kermit da hustla you hate half of yourself for daps. you been a joke :umad:

True. I mean what's the point of calling that number if you're just gonna ignore their suggestions. It's not like a life was on the line where Zimmerman had the best vantage point, make an executive decision, ignore dispatch to "risk it all" to save somebody or his own life. It's non-emergency, as in, be easy. You can just tell this overzealous fukk was treating it like he'd just seen Trayvon commit a crime already. Making all kinds of irrational "reasons" to get out of his car, walk across rows of condos, and in the damn dark.

Last edited by a moderator:

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
rumors the state might play that hannity interview again where zimmerman said he didnt regret what happened, it was Gods plan and he wouldnt change anything that night

If they bring up the interviews, shyt could get real. He contradicted a large part of his defense in that interview...

Daps

if they do......:ooh:

:ufdup:, zimmerman.

I think if he actually testified yes the cross examination is shyt but like the jury will be able to connect on an emotional level. Oh well, burn him.