Live video: George Zimmerman Trial - jury selection, trial, verdict, eye rolling

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps

Prosecution starts closing arguments at 1300 (1 PM)

So far, the Judge has ruled to allow lesser charges of manslaughter & 3rd Degree Murder with Child Abuse be included in sentencing...

If I'm wrong, someone will correct me.

Manslaughter is allowed. Decision on 3rd degree w/ child abuse will be decided after the break...

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
How does this shyt work brehs? Does the jury know it's a 2nd degree murder case in the beginning of the trial, or do they hear the case and the judge gives them a list of convictions they can choose from?

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
The state playing like the miami heat did in game 6/7 of the nba finals. they already hit the defense with the ray allen shot, all left now is for the state to have its closing arguments aka headband game then go for the kill.
bronthatsnasty.png

Prosecution been trolling us with bullsh*t offense for the first 4 games just to turn it up the last 3 :gladbron: Had me worried they were going to let this killer walk. Manslaughter is reasonable and makes me feel like there still is justice in America :blessed:

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
Prosecution been trolling us with bullsh*t offense for the first 4 games just to turn it up the last 3 :gladbron: Had me worried they were going to let this killer walk. Manslaughter is reasonable and makes me feel like there still is justice in America :blessed:
Looks like David Stern took up law... Gotta get those ratings :wow:

Nintendough

#Kliq
Daps
Reppin
Eagles, Canes, Kliq, Sixers
Wow this prosecution sucked. This defense was even slicker than the Casey Anthony trial defense team. Zim disobeyed the commands of a 911 dispatch operator and flat out admitted by his own description he was stalking a minor who was much smaller than him and everybody got swerved into losing sight of that. It should be an open/shut case.

:snoop:

the artist known az

Hail the victors
Daps
Reppin
TSC FA' Life #ByrdGang
How does this shyt work brehs? Does the jury know it's a 2nd degree murder case in the beginning of the trial, or do they hear the case and the judge gives them a list of convictions they can choose from?

They know about it being 2nd degree with lesser charge of manslaughter, they'll be given the instructions on how to deliberate

the artist known az

Hail the victors
Daps
Reppin
TSC FA' Life #ByrdGang
Wow this prosecution sucked. This defense was even slicker than the Casey Anthony trial defense team. Zim disobeyed the commands of a 911 dispatch operator and flat out admitted by his own description he was stalking a minor who was much smaller than him and everybody got swerved into losing sight of that. It should be an open/shut case.

:snoop:

You don't have to obey dispatch, it doesn't look good that he didn't tho

Nintendough

#Kliq
Daps
Reppin
Eagles, Canes, Kliq, Sixers
You don't have to obey dispatch, it doesn't look good that he didn't tho

You're right it doesn't look good.

The dispatch might have not had the authority but the dispatch was giving Zim instructions based off of the law. Zim showed a willingness to break the law by disregarding dispatch and confirmed by his own words that he was stalking a minor. Too many of the people who want to defend Zimmerman or were undecided lost sight of that. I'm glad this child abuse thing gave the prosecution some legs.

@kermit da hustla you hate half of yourself for daps. you been a joke :umad:

Last edited by a moderator: