Live video: George Zimmerman Trial - jury selection, trial, verdict, eye rolling

CACtain Planet

The Power is YOURS!
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
CACness Aberdeen
Racist whites would rather fork over their hard earned cash to free the killer of a black teen than to give money to feed the homeless or charity
:mindblown:

And nikkas rather stick to the no snitching code when a nikka gets killed by another nikka rather than stand up for justice...:stopit: its so demonic, friend but its the circle of life

Montez

Superstar
Daps
Racist whites would rather fork over their hard earned cash to free the killer of a black teen than to give money to feed the homeless or charity
:mindblown:

Type of Warrior Mindset we are seeing.

Last edited by a moderator:

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
Somebody said it best:

Comment From Things that make you go hmmmmm.... Things that make you go hmmmmm....: ]

The defense has known TM age at the time of the shooting since the date they took the case. They knew lesser included charges were a possibility when they took the case. All of this whining is just grandstanding (and suggests the defense is afraid of a conviction on the lesser.)

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
He clearly had no intention of killing Trayvon initially...
I feel as though he did. He knew he couldn't fight (his own words and everyone around him words), and placed himself in a curious situation knowing that he had a deadly weapon on himself to back him up.

"I'm gonna try this and if doesn't work, I'll pull out my gun and kill him"

That's backhanded intention, IMO.

Ninjaz In Paris

ehyeh ašer ehyeh
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Arcturus
I feel as though he did. He knew he couldn't fight (his own words and everyone around him words), and placed himself in a curious situation knowing that he had a deadly weapon on himself to back him up.

"I'm gonna try this and if doesn't work, I'll pull out my gun and kill him"

That's backhanded intention, IMO.

I don't know... I'm sure this isn't the first time he's had his gun on him...

I think at most he planned on flashing the gun or even shooting it in the air for intimidation but straight killing him? I doubt it... GZ has all the characteristics of a bytch-made dude... & bytch-made dudes like to bark loud but never plan to bite...

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
Third Degree Murder in Florida

“Third Degree Murder occurs when you unintentionally kill a person while committing, or attempting to commit, a non-violent felony.

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
And nikkas rather stick to the no snitching code when a nikka gets killed by another nikka rather than stand up for justice...:stopit: its so demonic, friend but its the circle of life

You don't watch first 48 do you?

People always reach out to the police and do the right thing. the stop snitching thing is the most overrated thing thrown around.