Live video: George Zimmerman Trial - jury selection, trial, verdict, eye rolling

Snitchin Splatter

Working With The Feds
Daps
Reppin
Confidential Informants
Become a medical examiner in a foreign country and get called as a star witness in a nationally televised trial that could possibly trigger the next major race war in this foreign country where you are not completely fluid in speaking the language, brehs

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
Become a medical examiner in a foreign country and get called as a star witness in a nationally televised trial that could possibly trigger the next major race war in this foreign country where you are not completely fluid in speaking the language, brehs

:russ:

Beegio

You ni66as don't exist we eat filet mignon
Daps
fortune-cookie.jpg

I got a hold of the notes that the M.E. Dr. Bao was using during his testimony

Don't ask me how
:troll:

rip928

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Savannah, Ga
Bao wants to be as objective as possible because he doesnt want to be misconstrued. He already made it a point to say that he didnt want to mess up because he was under oath. You shouldnt get on the stand in a MURDER trial and just start spouting opinions or just follow every leading question thrown at you. The defense job is to punch holes in his credibility. He is bucking the system lol. I rather him truthfully say i dont remember a thousand times rather than just give answers for the hell of it.

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We are watch real life comedy right now. :deadmanny::heh:

West might off himself after this conversation. :mindblown:

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
I didn't catch a name but there was this fine black woman on cnn earlier...around 10-11. Anyone know her name?