Live video: George Zimmerman Trial - jury selection, trial, verdict, eye rolling

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
Yeah, the whole opinion and i dont remember thing is a distraction

its making his testimony useless. you remember this and that from november, but not a conversation from yesterday? you dont remember trayvon's autopsy but you remember enough to change your opinion based on a different autopsy you think is related? i want him off the stand tbh

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
why the prosecution not objecting to shyt, got the judge telling this buffoon what he can and cant ask

When I was in court my lawyer would object to anything he didn't want me answer. I don't see why they ain't doing this here.

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
1-3 minutes vs 1-10 minutes I don't see the difference when TM couldn't move anyway based on what he has testified to.

Also any effects of marijuana would impair TM against GZ not enable him so not sure why they care about that so much.

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
1-3 minutes vs 1-10 minutes I don't see the difference when TM couldn't move anyway based on what he has testified to.

Everytime the prosecution asks something twice the defense objects "asked and answered" its sustained. This bald head monkey asked Bao the same questions 3 times and they said nothing

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Get this dude off the stand. This shytt is going no where.

You can tell the judge is getting mad. :laff:

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
Everytime the prosecution asks something twice the defense objects "asked and answered" its sustained. This bald head monkey asked Bao the same questions 3 times and they said nothing

They have faith in Bao, I know I would at this time, with other witnesses they have objected to the same questions being asked and answered.

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
why the prosecution not objecting to shyt, got the judge telling this buffoon what he can and cant ask

I've come to the realization that the Prosecution has done a horrible job with this case.

the Medical Examiner is pure comedy though :laff: