Live In Rural Alaska

Daps
anchorage is one of the most drab, depressing cities i've ever been in, even the architecture gives eastern european commie blocks. idk why anyone would choose to live there over literally anywhere else in the glory that's alaska.

they would consider remote work, i don't think i'll ever accept anything less than at least hybrid now. so figure i'll only be in town a few days a month just to show my face, then back to the A.
but yeah it's one of those "dream job" type situations, and it pay almost double what i make now lol. i would mess around and retire by 45 like i had always planned on :wow:

east

Screwed up... till tha casket drops!!
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx ➡️ New England
they would consider remote work, i don't think i'll ever accept anything less than at least hybrid now. so figure i'll only be in town a few days a month just to show my face, then back to the A.
but yeah it's one of those "dream job" type situations, and it pay almost double what i make now lol. i would mess around and retire by 45 like i had always planned on :wow:
idk what the nature of your work is but if it's not professional (i know, this is a 6 cert forum and you said it's remote so it's a low chance) you'd probably make even more out of someplace accessible only by the marine highway system, or bush plane
Alaska also has a very weirdly high amount of sexual assault. Lot of dudes going crazy as the sun is up nearly 24 hours lol. Stay safe.
plagiarizing one of my old posts, i'm in a lazy mood :umad:
alaska's got a huge problem with indigenous women going missing or turning up murdered... they're also the rape capital of america and the perps are often cops, with nobody around to stop them because a lotta towns have only one or two cops

The Village Where Every Cop Has Been Convicted of Domestic Violence — ProPublica
We found 14 villages that hired criminals as cops. Here’s what the state is doing to change that. - Anchorage Daily News
Lawless: One in three Alaska villages have no local police - Anchorage Daily News

kevin arnold

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
$1300 a year check from oil dividends for residents. You Trump c00ns who want your yearly stimulus there you go

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
The citizens in Alaska recieve checks from the government just for living there and the cost of rent is low as fukk.

Jay Kast

Hidden Royalty
Daps
Reppin
Flint, MI
Sounds like a prime opportunity for indoor gardening, farming (chicken/cow) for meat/milk/eggs. Would make a fukking killing there in no time.

Zime

Superstar
Daps
I was recently watching a video where a whole town lives in a single building in Alaska.