Live From The Concrete Jungle: The Official 2015 All Star Weekend Thread in NYC

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
Whats he projected to be.. Doesn't look that athletic.. Barely bends his knees on defense and looks sloppy.. I understand its a pick up game tho

His defense is the only reason he plays right now, offensively he's been terrible but that was expected, he basically didn't play any basketball for almost a year. His competition before he stopped playing was essentially Australian HS players, but since he got the start the Jazz have been playing .500 ball, their defense has improved and Hayward has exploded cause he gets the ball more.

They want him to be a PG, but he seems more like a SG when he plays international games because he's much less passive, I think he'll be a PG long term but he's going to take 2-3 years before you start seeing it. He needs added weight and confidence, but the Jazz have some of the best player development in the league.

Steezy

Career 13 ppg scorer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Atlanta
His defense is the only reason he plays right now, offensively he's been terrible but that was expected, he basically didn't play any basketball for almost a year. His competition before he stopped playing was essentially Australian HS players, but since he got the start the Jazz have been playing .500 ball, their defense has improved and Hayward has exploded cause he gets the ball more.

They want him to be a PG, but he seems more like a SG when he plays international games because he's much less passive, I think he'll be a PG long term but he's going to take 2-3 years before you start seeing it. He needs added weight and confidence, but the Jazz have some of the best player development in the league.
Yeah coach snyder is a beast at developing youngins.. Ill have to catch him more cause favors been that dude i hope he escapes but utah has crazy talent. Def perennial playoff team again 2 years

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
Yeah coach snyder is a beast at developing youngins.. Ill have to catch him more cause favors been i dude i hope he escapes but utah has crazy talent. Def perennial playoff team again in 2 years

The Jazz can't afford for Exum to fail, his jumper needs work and he needs to get stronger so he can finish in the lane, but you can bet on them getting him the development in the offseason. They've done it with damn near every lottery pick they've ever had, Burks and Hayward are so much better than expected.

The Jazz are going to be a problem in a few years, lot of young teams with bright futures now (Celtics, Jazz, Sixers, Bucks, Wolves).