Live From The Concrete Jungle: The Official 2015 All Star Weekend Thread in NYC

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
I'm 25.. I shouldn't be saying I hate this generation of players but damn these dudes are fukking lame. The dudes turned the all star game into pro bowl status. All these fukk boys do is shoot 3s. I hate this era with a passion. :scust:

I'm watching how dudes use to actually play defense in past all stars games.. 92, 98, etc.
i'm 25 too. there is some real bytchassness with this current crop of players that i dont like that. did lebron, cp3, melo even stay for the westgawd's trophy presentation or were they too worried about their image as losers to not be in the picture frame? where were they at during the slam dunk contest? i remember when the stars like shaq, kg, gary payton would be on the front runner acting a fool/having a good time during the slam dunk contest. are these fags today too cool to show any type of emotion anymore? your issue is more with style of play, mine is with how stale these dudes be acting on/off the court compared to 90s generation players.

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i'm 25 too. there is some real bytchassness with this current crop of players that i dont like that. did lebron, cp3, melo even stay for the westgawd's trophy presentation or were they too worried about their image as losers to not be in the picture frame? where were they at during the slam dunk contest? i remember when the stars like shaq, kg, gary payton would be on the front runner acting a fool/having a good time during the slam dunk contest. are these fags today too cool to show any type of emotion anymore? your issue is more with style of play, mine is with how stale these dudes be acting on/off the court compared to 90s generation players.

Every player from both teams is always there during the trophy presentation. CP3 & Melo were at the Saturday events, LeBron wasn't but so what? He was always there the first 11 years of his career, we're really gonna make a big deal because he didn't show up one year?

Strapped

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
And do u still dress like this u pencil neck weirdo

2edbepv.jpg
that's way to dapperish for them j

Klyk21

Hate is Rising, Love is Dying....
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Ga
the tales of him running thru below average white women while married and treating people like shyt have really started to surface since he's retired.
Oh. Didn't hear about his affairs but figured it was in some way his fault when the wife got broke off all that money in the divorce settlement