Live From The Concrete Jungle: The Official 2015 All Star Weekend Thread in NYC

Izanami

Superstar
Daps
Arianna looks like she going to prom this spring. Very pretty but I'm 6'2 225 Id brake her, Nicki though :shaq::wow:

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Arianna Grande has one of the better voices in the industry. Especially considering she dances at the same time she sings.

You can hate on her physique. But her vocal talent is not up for debate.:yeshrug:

Didn't say she can't sing. I said she gets her singing style from black female singers just like adele and many others.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Because the NBA isn't that dumb.

Can't wait for next year when someone asks why Belly and Kardinal Offishall ain't part of All-Star Weekend and why The Weeknd isn't doing the National Anthem
after all these years on this forum, people still haven't figured out we're only a small percentage of the nba's market..

A-Train

Express.
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I see you dudes still don't understand why they do this
Like the super bowl halftime show.

They DONT care about you.

They don't play music for th real fans, cuz we are gonna tune in regardless.

They ain't play hiphop for black dudes
They ain't playing rock for the middle aged white dudes
They ain't care about the traditional demographics

They are trying to get the casuals and females.
I'd agree with u had it been heavily promoted that she was the halftime act like Katy Perry and Beyonce for the Superbowl but it wasn't. At all.

Most wives and girlfriends know to sit on the couch and be quiet until halftime for the Super Bowl.

My girl is in another room with not a care in the world about this game or halftime. No female ever sits and anticipates the NBA All Star half time. So they should cater to their actual audience.