Live From The Concrete Jungle: The Official 2015 All Star Weekend Thread in NYC

Azul

Sunkissed.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Comfort Zone
Damn my lil bro just texted me this shyt. Said he got the plug on some press passes legit had me like
71jptc.jpg
:mindblown: nikka asked me did I want to go too. Told him I was good :damn:

:ufdup:

1CG0x5V.

:blessed:

1CG0x5V.jpg

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Barkley and Shaq naming all the players from their era as better shooter than Curry, fukk outta here :camby:

Curry is the best shooter ever...period.
What's wrong with that? Those cats weren't chopped liver:ehh:, debatable just because they played in different eras. Bird, Ellis, Hodges, price , even cats like Blackmon were nice.

polokuo

all the above
Daps
Reppin
832 and 310
EJ just said that the Splash brothers are the first teammates to start an all-star game together since Walt Frazier and Earl Monroe in 1975.

:wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf:

Ignoring Kobe/Shaq, T-mac/Yao, Francis/Yao, and Bron/Wade/Bosh just a couple years ago.

The dykkriding of the beige gawds is starting to get to ridiculous heights, brehs. Maybe he meant to say first backcourt teammates...

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Bron need to stop cutting his hair with those fast feed detachable blade clippers.
whoever it is blazing over his shyt with them needs to be slapped.
that is why his cuts look all pierce mealy and thin.
couple it with that difficult ass pattern and that is why his hair is as bad as it is.
it isn't just genetics.
it is his huff ass barber.

Art Barr

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
What's wrong with that? Those cats weren't chopped liver:ehh:, debatable just because they played in different eras. Bird, Ellis, Hodges, even cats like Blackmon were nice.

It's really not debatable in my opinion, Hodges name doesn't even belong in the discussion either.

Curry can do what those guys did, which is catch and shoot or come off screens and shoot the 3 he's just as proficient as them, the biggest difference is that Curry can hit the contested 3 off the dribble consistently. Nobody in the history of the game to this point can shoot the 3 off the dribble like Curry can, he's the only 1 that can do it and still shoot over 40% on a ridiculous volume of 3s.
He's the best shooter to live :yeshrug: