Ohok.png

Skylar
whoa.png

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
no upside to being an wnba player and playing. yeah the NBA wants to promote the WNBA but if they end up playing terrible it makes the WNBA look like even more of a joke...especially in a celeb game.

and i have to say, i wish i was famous so i could play in this game. this would be the highlight of the year by far no matter what i was famous for

I agree. that girl shimmel is out there gunning and missing everything. however skyler is playing good tho. let's be reality, chris mullin, skylar, tina charles and allan houston could take over the game whenever they want if necessary.

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
I agree. that girl shimmel is out there gunning and missing everything. however skyler is playing good tho. let's be reality, chris mullin, skylar, tina charles and allan houston could take over the game whenever they want if necessary.

but whats the upside if the wnba players did? theyd be doing what they should. if they suck or are non-factors then its a massive negative. this is the most exposure the wnba players get all year arguably unless nudes drop