Live from CHICAGO... 2016 NFL Draft Thread - April 28-30 - ESPN / NFL Network

Bone$

Dynasty Continues...
Daps
Man Trevone was a better QB than THE NUMBER ONE GUY DRAFTED

Jared Goff was straight ass cheeks, and even though people been saying he'd get drafted first round this entire season just because of the first few games, this nikka was TRASH from that Utah game on. Trevone been balling 2 consecutive years. I don't give a fukk what anyone says, the league still somewhat racist.
There's no somewhat about it breh, the qb position is a clear example.. Shyts disgusting.. Go follow twitter.com/AwfulWhiteQBs, goes in on the bs everyday

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
There's no somewhat about it breh, the qb position is a clear example.. Shyts disgusting.. Go follow twitter.com/AwfulWhiteQBs, goes in on the bs everyday
yeah I do follow them, its a tragedy

the way the league handles it, you'd think Cam was some expendable worthless bytch and not the biggest attention grabber in the league (even when they run his name through the dirt)

I love how Peyton can get a GOAT tier offense put around him as a 34ish year old coming off a neck injury where he can't feel anything in several of his appendages, but Vick, McNabb, Cam, Warren Moon, etc, guys that get put in horrible situations almost their entire career and get shafted for superbowls and glory for other white WORSE counterparts

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Looking over the last few years, I absolutely hate the way the Cardinals have drafted in the 1st rd

Johnathan Cooper:scust:

DJ Humphries:scust:

And now this looks like Tarzan, plays like Jane muthafukka Robert Nkemdiche:scust:

Nkemdiche is obviously lazy.He has freakish size and athleticism, but looking at his stats, you'd swear he was a part time player.The back up's back up.

Only 6 sacks in 3 years? No forced fumbles? 81 tackles.....the way people talk about him, you'd think he was capable of putting up those numbers in a single season.

I don't get the hype around this dude.Fukk the athleticism if you can't do anything with it....Porsche with a Honda CRV motor underneath that muthafukka.

I think the Cardinals played themselves on this one:francis:....Hope to God I'm wrong

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
Looking over the last few years, I absolutely hate the way the Cardinals have drafted in the 1st rd

Johnathan Cooper:scust:

DJ Humphries:scust:

And now this looks like Tarzan, plays like Jane muthafukka Robert Nkemdiche:scust:

Nkemdiche is obviously lazy.He has freakish size and athleticism, but looking at his stats, you'd swear he was a part time player.The back up's back up.

Only 6 sacks in 3 years? No forced fumbles? 81 tackles.....the way people talk about him, you'd think he was capable of putting up those numbers in a single season.

I don't get the hype around this dude.Fukk the athleticism if you can't do anything with it....Porsche with a Honda CRV motor underneath that muthafukka.

I think the Cardinals played themselves on this one:francis:....Hope to God I'm wrong
honestly I was jealous yall made that pick. not every good pro player had huge production in college. a lot of it is scheme fit.

I'd be more worried if he can stay outta trouble than his talent.

the one knock is he doesn't come across as someone who loves football. a lot of those guys flame out in the nfl

#AAGang; formerly Selah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Syracuse
Bills got Justin Zimmer. Some super cac DT from DII Ferris State

#AAGang; formerly Selah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Syracuse
44 reps on the bench? Why they didn't fix that typo? :dahell:
CerIkJZWsAA77lJ.jpg

Jaz

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Bronx/Jerz
Alright brehs time to give out the draft grade for your respective team.

I'm giving the Texans an A-....would have been nice to get another DE to help JJ Watt and a pass catching TE, but overall it was a solid draft that addressed the concern that we need some speed on the offensive side of the ball.

Can't wait for the season to start!

A proud member of the global COWBOY NATION...

Draft gradeB+.

It could've been an A, but we drafted Jaylin Smith and we need bodies NOW on the front 7 .

p.s. I would've preferred Cardale Jones over Dak, but prescott is good as well.