Daps
Billings is a Dline from Baylor, he has a rape charge coming

Millions

Carolina Crook
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Ruff Raleigh, North Carolina
The most impressive big corner may have been James Bradberry of Samford College. He’s 6-1, 209 pounds. He did a good job in press coverage during Senior Bowl practices and used his 33-inch long arms to jam receivers and hold them up at the line of scrimmage during one on one drills.

“In press coverage, I can use my arm length,” Bradberry said during the week. “I think I have pretty good long arms. I can use my arms to get on the receiver and control them when they go into their breaks. That’s the advantage mainly of being tall-I can use my long arms.”

Bradberry seemed to get extra attention from his Senior Bowl Coach-Gus Bradley of Jacksonville. Bradley consistently pulled Bradberry aside for extra instruction after practice reps, a good sign for a developing young prospect from an FCS school like Samford.

Louis Riddikk of ESPN calls Bradberry one of his top under-the-radar prospects at the Senior Bowl.

“He’s a big, strong, physical corner who can really get up on the line and press you and play physical at the point of attack,” Riddikk says.

FappleMeOff

All Star
Daps
people keep on repeating this, but do yall realize chip is basically an observer in this draft ? he pretty much confirmed that too. he isnt making any calls.

My bad. So he has no authority hahaha