Clive42

All Star
Daps
giphy.gif

Part had me dying when i first watched it

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
It's kind of a mess....but it's almost very good....I don't know. I think they tried to adapt too much of the story. I liken the script to a jigsaw puzzle. The puzzle says it has 500 pieces...but you open the box and there are 600 pieces. The test is trying to find the right 500, in the right combination, to make the ideal picture. Affleck failed at that. The plot had too many distracting detours, which led to less time with the more interesting aspects. I wanted A LOT more of Elle Fanning in this movie but I didn't give a damn about his "mourning" for Emma. It even very briefly tries to get political...so brief it was distracting. Man....this movie should've been so much better.

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Felt like 4 different movies poorly stitched together. Should've taken one plot and ran with it. Classic doing too much

Bruce Wayne

THE GODDAMN BILLIONAIRE
Daps
Reppin
Gotham City
I thought it was Good.:manny:

That Boston Accent was a little wack when Ben tried it.

:ehh:
8/10

Them Pescatores LAWSE. I was :ohlawd: when the Father got Rightfully Spanked.

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
Ben shouldn't have casted himself as the lead and he shouldn't have casted Zoe Saldana. Two huge mistakes of the movie.
Looked at wiki on the book and the shyt I thought Ben added like the KKK angle was actually in the book as well as the terrible love angle.
That said cinematography was great and it had the ground work to be something