Live Action "Powerpuff Girls" In development over at CW!

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
This is one of those franchises like Dragonball that's just too fantastical to work well in live-action :skip:

En Sabah Nur

The First
Daps
Reppin
Survival of the fittest
Fam.

I know some hardcore street cats that love this fukking show.

:beli:

Powerpuff Girls was hardcore, word to Bubbles

original.gif

54734cc85cfbf575de2b9f170d0e58e9.gif

If they ever plan to remake this episode they better do it justice too :birdman:

Do tell...I saw this thread and the responses and this came to my mind :russ:

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
This is one of those franchises like Dragonball that's just too fantastical to work well in live-action :skip:
I just don’t know how you can make a cynical show about a team of girls whose arch nemesis is a big-brain monkey....literally.

Either accept it or make it so meta it’s not even the powerpuff girls

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
So they cast a dude as Mojo so I’m guessing he’s not a monkey? Or the monkey banged a woman and had a human kid?

OnlyFrans

subscribe today!
Supporter
Daps
Bubbles was on one that episode :russ::russ::russ::russ:Buttercup getting addicted to toothfairy bread and started knocking all the villains teeth out :damn::damn::damn:They were so bored they ran up on Mojojo for no reason and literally smashed this dudes brains in:damn::damn::damn::picard:Psychopaths :picard:
I aint seen it since i was a kid, then a couple years ago i got high n saw it was on hulu n ran it through again. All the adult references i missed as a kid:picard: show was somethin else.
the-nuts-joke-photo-u1

ms-bellum_s-address-photo-u1

the-mayor-licking-a-kitty-cat-photo-u1

dressed-in-drag-joke-photo-u1

robyn-was-an-accident-photo-u1

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
The image of them whopping the DOG shyt out of Mojo, with Buttercup stomping this dude's jaw through the ground. :picard::damn::damn::damn:

...Watch it be Buttercup or Blossom that they give the CW "Fall in Love with Mojo/The Main Villain" Storyline to. :martin:
They did that on that show
Buttercup liked a gang green gang member
They’ll probably recycle that