Live Action "Powerpuff Girls" In development over at CW!

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
This writes itself
They've taken a break because the monster island was destroyed
the villains have died or disappeared
Blossom is in college for law
Buttercup is still a vigilante that owns a gym/fighting spot
Bubbles is a model or a teacher in training

Him comes back and starts turning the people into monsters
it becomes a mystery when the old mayor disappears. The three decide to team up again working with the new mayor to take down Him.
The new mayor was him the whole time.
end season
sounds like CW would make this

Last edited:

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
This writes itself
They've taken a break because the monster island was destroyed
the villains have died or disappeared
Blossom is in college for law
Buttercup is still a vigilante that owns a gym/fighting spot
Bubbles is a model or a teacher in training

Him comes back and starts turning the people into monsters
it becomes a mystery when the old mayor disappears. The three decide to team up again working with the new mayor to take down Him.
The new mayor was him the whole time.
end season
sounds like CW would make this
It is exactly their type of shyt but CW superhero shows are unwatchable for me now so I dont trust them with anything tbh.

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
Let me guess it’s going to be some lgbtq shyt in it?
Like this :skip:
Who gonna play
tenor.gif

:russ:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
White privilege is being removed from a show and then immediately being in talks for another part on another show on the same network that ran the show you ruined :snoop:

Question tho: why would the PPG be all-white in this era when there's none of the professor's DNA in them so no reason they all had to be white in the first place? fukk it, cast Blossom as black, Bubbles as latina and Buttercup as asian just for the rage :russ:
I don't believe that Ruby Rose rumor.

Knowing how CW likes to recycle actors and add diversity through casting this is probably what the cast ends up looking like:

Katherine Mcnamara as Blossom
sJ6W5fN.jpg

Tati Gabrielle as Bubbles
5x5ZDhx.jpg

Sea Shimooka as Buttercup
6MAbdDE.jpg

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
I don't believe that Ruby Rose rumor.

Knowing how CW likes to recycle actors and add diversity through casting this is probably what the cast ends up looking like:

Katherine Mcnamara as Blossom
sJ6W5fN.jpg

Tati Gabrielle as Bubbles
5x5ZDhx.jpg

Sea Shimooka as Buttercup
6MAbdDE.jpg
Switch Blossom and Bubbles and I'd be with it. Tati clearly a group leader, not a ditz type. Plus, CW gonna need to move forward with a leading black woman or they're gonna get crucified for the eleventeen white-led teen dramas going all the way back to One Tree Hill.

fukk it. Keith David ain't doing shyt. Cast that man as the professor while you at it :myman:
Drop that money for that CGI and let Andy Serkis put in that Mojo Jojo work :lolbron:
Christina Hendricks as Mrs. Bellum for the culture :banderas:

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
White privilege is being removed from a show and then immediately being in talks for another part on another show on the same network that ran the show you ruined :snoop:

Question tho: why would the PPG be all-white in this era when there's none of the professor's DNA in them so no reason they all had to be white in the first place? fukk it, cast Blossom as black, Bubbles as latina and Buttercup as asian just for the rage :russ:

Funny thing.. Blossom would probably be black. Lotta redheads if they get race swapped end up becoming black :pachaha:

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
Just make them all Asian.

Awkwafina would be Bubbles
Lana Candor as Blossom
Kelly Marie Tran as Buttercup

Go full Scott Pilgrim with flashbacks

BrownBunny

All Star
Daps
It's CW. 100% it's gonna be a teen drama. Which isn't actually a bad thing looking at the premise of the series. But yea i def expect the show to focus more on the drama/relationship between the girls then action.

Also it's rumored Ruby Rose is playing one of the girls. They said she was approached after she left Batwoman.
If Ruby Rose is playing one of them, it’s shyt