Live action movie adaptions you've been waiting for

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
Teen Titans or Nightwing specifically. Always thought a movie about a chip on his shoulder dikk Grayson tryna shed that boy wonder stigma could be cool, especially if it had Deathstroke as the antagonist. Looks like what the Titans show is tryna do so thats cool I guess, but theres something about that silver screen:wow:

I was hurt when I found out Inhumans was gonna be a TV show and not a movie. Always thought Black Bolt was a super cool character and I was looking forward to seeing him in the MCU. Bad enough we probably wont ever get a Heroes For Hire movie:mjcry:
Thats the problem with this stupid ass no tv show/movie crossover "but its all connected" bullshyt.

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
I really think we're in the starting years of a cyberpunk resurgence. So I gave it some thought..

Bubblegum Crisis. Yeah anime live action adaptions are usually trash, but I think this could really work. Throw in AD Police also

Also a Metroid flick I think could work.

and my guilty pleasure a Star Fox movie with actually puppets..

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
Its 2018 and theres no back to the future sequel/reboot. The actors aint doing anything, they literally doing talk shows and sketches in character:mjlol: not that its needed at all but when has that stopped hollywood.
Not that I want it but I'm actually surprised that there hasn't been a 4th movie or reboot yet. The last film came out nearly 30 years ago.

FromStLouis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis, U.S.A.
Anita Blake Vampire Hunter - either as a set of movies or a premium cable tv series

anita-blake.jpg