Live action movie adaptions you've been waiting for

GR13

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Monster Force

a group of jet setting monster slayer's traveling all around the world trapping and killing monster's/supernatural entities/folk legends

shyt they could fukk around and find a ghostbusters like franchise for the 2020's if Universel can get the right group of lead actor's for the team of monster hunter's with the right mix action/adventure and dark horror story telling

with a director like Guillermo del Toro think Blade 2, Hell boy1,2 type action / and dark super natural atmosphere setting:whoo:
or maybe some one like Neill Blomkamp a young creative sci-fi director

universal need to "bush" that Dark Universe shyt and run with developing this adult fleshed out 'Monster Force" type franchise with the classic universal monsters woven in it that can be branched out with prequels, origins and solo movies for them

Last edited:

OVER

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
Hellsing
1_by_strunton-dc2fwql.gif

s6q74w.gif

latest

3580163-walter+1.gif
giphy.gif

They'll probably try one day but it would damn near impossible for it to be good.

Last edited:
Daps
Teen Titans or Nightwing specifically. Always thought a movie about a chip on his shoulder dikk Grayson tryna shed that boy wonder stigma could be cool, especially if it had Deathstroke as the antagonist. Looks like what the Titans show is tryna do so thats cool I guess, but theres something about that silver screen:wow:

I was hurt when I found out Inhumans was gonna be a TV show and not a movie. Always thought Black Bolt was a super cool character and I was looking forward to seeing him in the MCU. Bad enough we probably wont ever get a Heroes For Hire movie:mjcry:

Rhapscallion Démone

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
Cowboy Bebop
Elf Quest
Trigun
Gotdamn Gundam is long overdue
Dune is already a movie but I think it should be remade.
Dragon Ball done right. Kid Goku and Bulma
Fist of the North Star
YuYu Hakusho

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
A Legend of Zelda series

Start with Ocarina of Time
So Majora'a Mask
Then finish with the return of Ganondorf in Twilight Princess
.:banderas:

dvdjamm

All Star
Daps
Reppin
California
Samurai Champloo live action with the Nujabes/Fat Jon/Shingo/Tsutchie/Forces of Nature music intact.

And don't have the RZA within 1000 yards of it.