Live action movie adaptions you've been waiting for

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Name a book or an anime or a character you think should have had a live action adaptation by now :jbhmm:
Even historical events or themes you'd like to see on screen one day.

Personally I've always wanted to see Batman Beyond:wow:

Enders game is still high on my list (that other shyt didn't count :pacspit:)

Matter of fact, even if it has been done. What movies do you think need to be redone

Arishok

No
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 'Go
Justice League since I was a small child (I know it's coming but still...)

A better Last Airbender and Dragonball Z
Dark souls, Bloodborne, Skyrim, Dragon Age, Mass Effect, Soma

StraxStrax

I'm selling these fine leather jackets
Daps
I'm kinda shocked there hasn't been a big american made version of The Brothers Lionheart and Ronia the Robber's Daughter by Astrid Lindgren, especially after all those youth-adult adventure movies started popping off.

"There's no one Karl Lion loves more than his older brother, Jonathan, who is brave, strong, and handsome - everything Karl believes he is not. Karl never wants to be parted from him. But Karl is sick, and knows he's going to die. To comfort him, Jonathan tells him stories of Nangiyala, the wonderful place he'll be going to when he dies, and where he will wait until Jonathan is ready to join him there. Then the unthinkable happens ...Jonathan is killed in an accident. Heartbroken, Karl longs for the day he'll be reunited with his brother. When the time comes, he finds Nangiyala just as wonderful as he'd imagined. However, Nangiyala is under threat. A cruel tyrant is determined to claim it as his own, and at his command is a terrible beast that is feared throughout the land. Karl must summon all of his courage to help his brother prepare for the battle that lies ahead"

"The story is about a girl named Ronja who is the daughter of a chief of a tribe of bandits and lives in a huge castle in the forest with the bandits. The story follows Ronja as she encounters mystical creatures, makes friends with another young child like herself, and experiences life in the forest."

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
I aint no writer
None of that
But Im seriously bout to write a live action version of The Maxx

And i can retire from my job in a about 5 more years :deadmanny:

Godly shyt